Applicant/s will be eligible under this mission when all below conditions are met:
1. The beneficiary family should not
own a pucca house (an all-weather dwelling unit) either in his/her name or in the name of any member of his/her family in any part of India.
2. The beneficiary family should not have availed
of central assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India/State government.
3. The beneficiary family should not have availed
any PMAY – CLSS subsidy from any of the Primary Lending Institutions (‘PLI’).
4. In case of Balance Transfer
, the parent home loan that is intended to transfer from the existing lender should have been taken on/after 01st Jan 2017 for MIG category and 17th Jun 2015 for EWS/LIG category. Also, beneficiary family should not have availed PMAY
subsidy from the existing lender.
5. All Statutory Towns as per Census 2011 and towns notified subsequently would be eligible for coverage under the Mission.
6. The construction/extension for which the loan is availed must be completed within 36 months from the date of the disbursement of the 1st instalment of the loan amount.
Additional Criteria for LIG/EWS category only:
The houses constructed/acquired with central assistance under the Mission should be in the name of the female head of the household or in the joint name of the male head of the household and his wife, and only in cases when there is no adult female member in the family, the house can be in the name of male member of the household.