Home loan overview
Ratlam, also known as Ratnapuri, is in Madhya Pradesh’s Malwa region. The city is known for its tobacco, opium, and salt trade history. It is also a well-known region for local delicacies and has a prospering saree and gold jewellery market.
City residents can easily obtain a home loan in Ratlam against simple paperwork from Bajaj Finserv. We have a branch operating in Ratlam. Either visit our branch or apply online for faster processing of your loan application.
Features & benefits of home loan
Tenor of up to 30 years
Choose from a flexible repayment tenor that ranges up to 30 years. To determine an ideal repayment tenor, use our home loan EMI calculator.
Finance your house purchase with an affordable home loan of up to Rs. 5 Crore* or higher, basis eligibility.
Balance transfer facility
Our home loan balance transfer facility allows housing loan interest rate reduction and lowers EMIs against minimal paperwork.
Online application process
Obtain a home loan from the comfort of your home. Fill up the online application form with the correct details and receive quick approval.
Our home loan brings restriction-free top-up loan of Rs. 1 Crore or higher
Online home loan account access
Now, track your loan details and pay EMIs from anywhere through our dedicated customer portal - Experia.
Home loan interest rates, fees and charges
Fulfil all eligibility and document requirements to avail an affordable home loan interest rate starting just at 8.60%* p.a. Keep an eye on your credit history to obtain affordable home loan rates.
Also, make sure to know the home loan processing fees and other charges on your housing loan. With zero hidden fees, stay worry-free of any surprise charges. Make a smart borrowing decision for enhanced savings with our dedicated home loan EMI calculator.
Home loan eligibility criteria
It is important to check home loan eligibility requirements before applying. Below given are some standard criteria to fulfil:
- Self-employed individuals must age between 25 and 70 years**, and salaried between 23 and 62 years**
- Based on your city of residence and age, minimum income per months must be Rs. 30,000 or above
- A residing Indian citizenship is mandatory
- A work experience of at least 3 years needed for salaried individuals
- For self-employed individuals, business vintage should not be less than 5 years
Before applying for a home loan, check your maximum eligibility with our home loan eligibility calculator.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
Check out the list of documents required for a home loan given below and keep them handy before applying:
- Photograph/s (passport-sized).
- KYC documents like Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, and PAN card.
- Proof of income (different for salaried and self-employed individuals).
- Proof of business existence for self-employed applicants.
- Necessary documents related to property.
Enquire for any other additional document requirement based on your profile before applying for a home loan.
How to apply for a home loan?
The steps to apply for a home loan are simple and quick.
- 1 Fill up the online application form with all required details.
- 2 Respond to one of our representatives connecting with you.
- 3 Hand over required documents to proceed with application assessment.
A low housing loan interest rate backed by tax deductions will help you in saving significantly while borrowing.