Features and benefits
Loan up to Rs. 40 lakh
Obtain personal loan funds with your Aadhaar Card and other basic documents for personal and commercial needs.
Authorise Aadhaar e-KYC and submit income documents to get a loan without delay.
Apply online and get approval in 5 minutes owing to simple eligibility criteria.
Disbursal in 24 hours*
Receive money in the bank within 24 hours* with streamlined document verification.
No security needed
Get a loan without offering any asset as security.
8 years repayment
You can choose a split repayment over a maximum of 96 months for increased convenience.
You can look forward to zero hidden charges when you avail of a personal loan with us.
It is necessary to provide KYC-related documents to obtain a personal loan. However, Bajaj Finserv also provides the Aadhaar-based eKYC facility, reducing the documentation requirement and allowing for paperless user verification. As such, you only need to provide income proof to get a personal loan of up to Rs. 40 lakh.
By applying online, you can get instant approval within 5 minutes as the eligibility criteria for a personal loan are easy to meet. After document verification, the money is disbursed to your bank account within 24 hours*.
We offer collateral-free personal loans, which carry zero hidden charges. You can choose from the flexible repayment terms of up to 8 years to adjust your EMI to your budget. For ease of planning, you can use the Personal Loan EMI Calculator.
You can use a personal loan for any legal purpose, personal, or commercial. Some reasons to take a personal loan are:
- Medical expenses
- House renovation
- Higher education
- Dream wedding
How to take a personal loan on an Aadhaar Card?
- To avail of a personal loan, follow the simple personal loan application process, provide your 12-digit Aadhaar card number and authorise UIDAI to disclose your KYC information for verification purposes.
Why avail of an instant loan on an Aadhaar Card?
- Aadhaar contains your name, address, gender, date of birth, photograph, email ID, phone number, and biometric data. Hence, by allowing for eKYC, you reduce the documentation requirement. If your Aadhaar card is linked to your PAN, you do not need to provide a PAN card copy either.
- Also, since a single governing body is to be contacted, verification can occur quickly.
- Moreover, as you do not need to submit these documents physically, you do not have to worry about carrying too many copies or missing some.
*Terms and conditions apply
21 years to 80 years*
Salaried, employed with an MNC, public or private company
685 or higher
Rs. 25,001 at minimum, city-specific
You should also have an Aadhaar card and authorise e-KYC authentication.
The application process for a personal loan on Aadhaar Card
- 1 Select the ‘Apply Online’ button above
- 2 Fill in the online application form with your personal, professional, and employment details
- 3 Submit your Aadhaar number and permit Aadhaar-based authentication
- 4 Await contact from a Bajaj Finserv representative for background verification
- 5 Submit your income documents to complete the application process
Existing customers can avail their pre-approved offers to bypass these steps and get a personal loan in a few clicks.
Frequently asked questions
Borrowers can take a personal loan with an Aadhaar Card. Since personal loans are unsecured credit instruments, one does not have to provide collateral. However, it is necessary to submit KYC documents to take personal loan on aadhaar card only.
Individuals looking to apply for a small amount personal loan have to fill up the loan application form and then submit a copy of the Aadhaar Card. Since it has both address proof and photo identity proof, lenders will use the document to verify and complete the KYC process. However, applicants might also have to submit other documents if the lender asks.
To avail of a personal loan of upto 10,000 with an Aadhaar card, an applicant has to upload or submit a copy of the Aadhaar Card along with the application form. Aadhaar acts as a KYC document that helps lenders quickly verify all relevant details about an applicant. Once the verification of Aadhaar and other income-related documents are done, the loan amount will be credited.
Candidates who wish to take a personal loan without salary slip on Aadhaar card will mandatorily have to provide the bank statement of the past 6 months. They need to upload or submit the bank statement and the loan application form.