Financial institutions provide borrowers with a monthly loan account statement. This document lists the payment due date, personal loan EMIs payable towards the loan, and other useful details. As a borrower, checking your personal loan statement helps you make timely payments and stay updated about repayment progress.
Most financial institutions offer statements for personal loans online and offline. Here’s how to check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan account statement:
1. Through the website
Use the Bajaj Finserv customer portal - My Account, to check your account statement and other loan details.
- Visit the customer portal and enter your registered mobile number and the OTP.
- Verify your details by entering your date of birth.
- Select the loan account from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Statements’ options within ‘Quick Actions’.
- Download the Statement of Account by clicking on it.
2. Through the mobile app
You can also use the Bajaj Finserv loan app to view statements and track other loan details.
- Download the application from the App Store or Play Store.
- Log in using your mobile number.
- Once logged in, select the loan account, and click on ‘Statements’ to download the loan statement.
3. Through a branch
If you don’t want to check your loan account statement online, visit the nearest branch for instant access to your loan statement.