Financial institutions provide borrowers with a monthly loan account statement. This document lists the payment due date, EMIs payable towards the loan, outstanding balance, and other useful details. As a borrower, checking your personal loan statement helps you make timely payments and stay updated about repayment progress.
Most financial institutions offer statements for personal loans online as well as offline. Here is how to check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan account statement:
1. Through the website
Use the Bajaj Finserv customer portal - My Account, to check your account statement and other loan details.
- Visit the customer portal and enter your customer ID.
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your registered mobile number and log in.
- Once logged in, click on ‘Services’ and then on ‘View Details.’
- Select ‘E-statements’ to view your loan statement online. You can also download statements for your personal records.
2. Through the mobile app
You can also use the Bajaj Finserv loan app to view statements and track other loan details.
- Download the application from your smartphone’s app store.
- Log in using your customer ID, email ID or mobile number as well as your password.
- Once logged in, go to your personal loan account and choose ‘E-statements’ to view your statement.
3. Through a branch
If you don’t want to check your loan account statement online, visit the nearest branch for instant access to your loan statement.