Home Loan on 45000 Salary
Home loans, by nature, are high-value financial products, but their quantum varies from one borrower to another. The reasons behind that can be monthly income, age, location of a property, and the likes.
Before checking the loan eligibility, one should also consider the home loan tax benefit and plan accordingly.
How much home loan can I get on 45000 salary?
If you are wondering what the available home loan on 45000 salary is, you can refer to the following table for a better idea:
Net monthly income
Home loan amount**
**The home loan amount above is calculated using the Bajaj Finserv eligibility calculator. The actual loan amount varies with city, age & other factors.
How to check home loan eligibility?
You can now check your home loan eligibility using an online calculator. Here are the steps to use it:
Step 1: Visit the webpage of the home loan eligibility calculator.
Step 2: Enter the following details:
- Date of birth
- City of residence
- Net monthly salary
- Loan tenor
- Additional monthly income
- Current EMIs or other obligations
Step 3: Enter these details and click on ‘check your eligibility.’
Step 4: The calculator will display the loan amount you are eligible for. You can then change the values in different tabs and find a suitable loan offer.
Alongside checking the loan eligibility, one should also go through the list of documents needed for this purpose.
What are the documents required for a housing loan from Bajaj Finserv?
Here are the documents one needs to submit to avail of a home loan:
- KYC documents
- Income proof (salary slips, form 16, financial documents of a business)
- Business proof stating at least 5 years of continuity
- Bank account statement of last 6 months
What is the current home loan interest rate offered by Bajaj Finserv?
The present applicable home loan interest rate from Bajaj Finserv starts at just 6.75%* p.a. Resultantly, the monthly instalments also begin from as low as Rs. 649/ lakh.
What are the benefits of the Bajaj Finserv Housing Loan?
A housing loan from Bajaj Finserv comes with the following benefits:
Avail of the benefits of PMAY
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the flagship housing scheme of the Indian Government, enables citizens to get interest subsidies for property purchases. Bajaj Finserv is registered to provide housing loans under this scheme.
High loan quantum
Depending on your eligibility, you can now get a home loan amount of Rs. 5 crore* or higher, basis eligibity. Moreover, you can avail of a top-up loan facility of Rs.1 crore* or more to fund an array of financing needs.
Longer repayment period
Home loans from Bajaj Finserv come with a repayment tenor of up to 30 years. It reduces the stress of repayments by lowering the EMIs. You can now use an online home loan EMI calculator to find a loan tenor that meets your affordability.
Availability of balance transfer
With Bajaj Finserv, a home loan balance transfer is easy and borrowers can shift their loans to enjoy a lower interest rate and favourable terms.
Online loan account management
You can now access your loan account 24X7 and from anywhere. In addition, this customer portal enables you to pay the home loan EMIs, access loan-related documents, etc.
No extra charges on prepayment or foreclosure
Prepaying or foreclosing a housing loan with Bajaj Finserv does not entail any additional charges. Therefore, your total borrowing cost remains low.
A property dossier acts as a guide through all the legal and financial aspects of owning a house.
How to apply for a home loan?
You can apply for a housing loan with Bajaj Finserv by following the below-mentioned steps:
- 1 Visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv
- 2 Fill up the loan application form with required personal and professional details
- 3 After the preliminary approval, provide the required papers and pay loan-related charges
- 4 After that, a company representative will get in touch with you for future proceedings
- 5 Post successful verification of property and loan documents, you will receive the loan sanction letter
- 6 Then once you sign your loan agreement, you will receive the loan amount
How to improve eligibility for a home loan?
Here are some tips to improve your eligibility for a home loan on 45000 salary:
- Adding a co-applicant can be helpful, as lenders factor in the eligibility of both applicants and determine the loan amount accordingly.
- A longer tenor lowers the EMIs, which meets the repayment capacity of applicants, and improve their eligibility.
- Citing every income source increase one’s accumulated monthly income and improves the repayment capability.
- A respectable credit score paired with a spotless repayment history significantly enhances your loan eligibility.
To know more about a home loan on 45000 salary, contact a representative from Bajaj Finserv.