Home loan overview
Ashta is a city in Sehore district of Madhya Pradesh, with Bhopal as its nearest airport. A semi-urban city, it has seen significant development with some best healthcare, educational, and entertainment facilities.
City residents can easily obtain a home loan in Ashta from Bajaj Finserv at attractive interest rates. We have one branch operational in Ashta. So, you can either visit our branch or apply online, at your convenience.
Features & benefits of home loan
Easy online application
Filling up our online application form for home loan is simple and straightforward. Now apply for a home loan from the comfort of your home.
Loan tenor of up to 30 years
Choose a suitable repayment tenor extending up to 30 years. You can choose a longer tenor and pay lower EMIs.
High-value home loan
With suitable eligibility fulfilment, apply for a home loan of up to Rs.5 crore* or higher, basis eligibility.
Get a top-up loan of up to Rs. 1 crore above your home loan for emergency financing needs. Use the fund to address various financial obligations.
Money under 48 hours*
Once approved, your loan amount is credited under the next 48 hours*.
Balance transfer at reduced rates
Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Balance Transfer facility improves your repayment affordability by reducing the housing loan interest rate.
24x7 Loan account access
Log in to our dedicated customer portal - Experia to access all your loan related details at one place.
Home loan interest rate, fees & charges
With competitive home loan rates from Bajaj Finserv, you can repay the loan in affordable EMIs. Make timely repayment of your loan with home loan interest rates beginning at just 8.60%* p.a.
Use our EMI calculator to assess your repayment liability.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Bajaj Finserv keeps the eligibility criteria for home loans simple. Make sure to check home loan eligibility requirements before sending your loan application:
- For salaried individuals, age must be between 23 and 62 years**
- Self-employed applicants must fall within the age bracket of 25 and 70 years**
- The minimum monthly income should not be less than Rs. 30,000 with upper limit variation per age and city of residence
- Self-employed applicants must carry a business vintage of not less than 5 years
- Must be a residing Indian citizen
The Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Eligibility Calculator allows you to assess your maximum loan availability. Use it to assess how much you can borrow before sending a loan application.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
The documents required for a home loan are kept at minimal. Complete paperwork for your housing loan with all documents in hand when applying. Here are the important documents:
- Important documents related to property
- PAN card, Utility bills, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, and/ or other KYC documents
- Income proof based on your occupation
- Proof of business existence in case of self-employed applicants
- Passport-sized photograph/s
Note that failure to produce any of these documents may result in loan application rejection. So, make sure to keep all property-related and personal documents handy before applying.
How to apply for a home loan?
Applying for a home loan in Ashta is simple and convenient. Complete it in a few steps given below:
- 1 Provide all personal, occupational and financial details accurately to fill up your online application form
- 2 Next, cooperate with one of our representatives to connect with you for further processing
- 3 Complete document submission for the application process to initiate
We provide financing with low home loan interest rate. Our terms and conditions are 100% transparent. However, before moving forward, have a look at the additional charges and fees that you will have to pay.