Eligibility criteria and documents required
Any self-employed individual can apply for our loan against property balance transfer as long as they meet the criteria mentioned below.
- Nationality: You must be an Indian citizen residing in India with property in a city we operate in.
- Age: Minimum age: 25 years* (18 years for non-financial property owners)
Maximum age: 85 years* (including non-financial property owners)
*Age of the individual applicant/ co-applicant at the time of loan maturity.
*Higher age of co-applicant may be considered up to 95 years basis 2nd generation (legal heir) meeting age norms and to be taken as co-applicant on loan.
- CIBIL Score: A CIBIL Score of 700 or higher is ideal to get an approved loan against property balance transfer.
- Employment status: As a self-employed applicant, you should have a business continuity of over 5 years in the current business.
- Proof of identity/ residence
- Proof of income (P&L statement)
- Proof of business existence, and
- Account statements for the last 6 months
Note: This is an indicative list that may change based on your actual loan application.
How to apply for a loan against property balance transfer