About Eligibility Calculator
A Loan Against Property Eligibility Calculator is an online tool that helps you check the loan amount you are eligible for. You just need to select your employment type, your monthly income, monthly obligations if any, and property value. Once you have entered these details, you will be able to view the loan amount you are eligible for.
Please note: The loan amount calculated by the loan against property eligibility calculator is tentative. Borrowers can avail of loans up to 80% of their property value.
Apart from the factors mentioned, the final eligible loan amount also depends on the other eligibility criteria that you must satisfy.
Eligibility criteria and documents required
Anyone can apply for our loan against property as long as they meet the criteria mentioned below.
- Nationality: You must be an Indian citizen residing in India with property in a city we operate in.
- Age: Minimum age: 25 years* (18 years for non-financial property owners)
Maximum age: 85 years* (including non-financial property owners)
*Age of the individual applicant/ co-applicant at the time of loan maturity.
*Higher age of co-applicant may be considered up to 95 years basis 2nd generation (legal heir) meeting age norms and to be taken as co-applicant on loan structure.
- CIBIL Score: A CIBIL Score of 700 or higher is ideal to get an approved loan against property.
- Occupation: Salaried, self-employed professionals like doctors, and self-employed non-professionals are eligible to apply.
- Proof of identity/ residence - Aadhaar/ passport/ voter’s ID/ driving license/ letter from NPR/ NREGA job card
- Proof of income
- Property-related documents
- Proof of business (for self-employed applicants), and
- Account statements for the last 6 months
Note: This is an indicative list that may change based on your actual loan application.