Home loan overview
Located in Madhya Pradesh, Sehore carries the richness of Buddhist, Jain, Vaishnav, and Shaiva cultures. The decently populated city has witnessed significant growth in the last few years, with growing presence across various industries and sectors.
Bajaj Finserv brings Home Loan in Sehore with attractive features and borrower-friendly terms. Avail home loan at competitive rates by visiting one of our two branches in the city. You can also apply online.
Features & benefits of home loan
Online loan application
With our digital application, your worries of branch visits are eliminated. Fill up the online application form today.
Extended tenor up to 30 years
Use our EMI calculator for home loan to assess repayment affordability and choose a suitable tenor of up to 30 years.
With minimal paperwork, you can avail a top-up loan of up to Rs. 1 crore* over the existing loan.
Money within 48 hours*
Receive your loan amount in under 48 hours* once it is approved by us.
Balance transfer facility
Improve your repayment affordability with reduced interest rates with our home loan balance transfer facility.
Online loan management
The customer portal - Experia allows you to access all loan details with a simple login.
Home loan interest rate, fees & charges
Bajaj Finserv levies competitive home loan rates to ensure affordability. Now manage your EMIs better and repay in time with home loan interest rates starting at just 6.75%* p.a. Check applicable home loan processing fees and other charges before applying to get a fair idea of the cost of your loan.
You can also use our EMI calculator to check your housing loan interest affordability. EMIs for the loan start at Rs. 645/ lakh only.
Home loan eligibility criteria
It is important that you check home loan eligibility and meet the following parameters to get quick approval:
- A salaried individual must be between 23 and 62 years** of age whereas a self-employed individual should age between 25 and 70 years**
- Must meet the minimum monthly income requirement between Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 50,000 as per age and residing city
- A minimum business vintage of 5 years is mandatory for self-employed applicants
- Should be a residing citizen of India
To obtain a home loan from Bajaj Finserv, it is essential to reside in one of our serviceable locations. Our home loan eligibility calculator can help estimate the maximum loan amount you can apply for improved chances of approval.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
Make sure to check that you carry all documents required for a home loan when applying to streamline further processing. Our minimum paperwork requirements make availing a housing loan convenient for borrowers. Here are the documents that you will have to submit:
- Property related documents
- KYC documents such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Utility bills, Voter ID card, etc.
- Proof of income depending on your occupational status
- Documents proving business existence for self-employed applicants
- Passport-sized photograph/s
Keep these documents handy for a hassle-free application procedure.
How to apply for a home loan?
Apply for your home loan following a few simple steps:
- 1 Fill up the online application form with necessary details accurately
- 2 Next, respond to one of our representatives connecting with you for further processing
- 3 Submit necessary documents to complete the application for your home loan
Meet/ exceed the home loan eligibility to get quick approval on your loan application. You can also obtain pre-approved offers when you meet the eligibility.