Recharge and Pay Bills
CSPDCL electricity bill online payment on Bajaj Finserv
Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) is the primary power distribution company in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. It is responsible for distributing electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial consumers across the state. It came into existence in 2009, replacing the erstwhile Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board (CSEB).
CSPDCL provides electricity in cities like Raipur, Bilaspur, Durg, Bhilai, Korba, Rajnandgaon, etc., as well as countless towns and villages across the state.
If you reside in Chhattisgarh and receive electricity from CSPDCL, you are required to pay your Chhattisgarh electricity bill before the due date. You can use the BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv to make CSPDCL bill payments online. You can make the payment by following a few simple steps and enjoy exclusive benefits such as cashback and rewards. The Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform is a safe and secure way of making CSPDCL bill payment from anywhere and at any time.
Benefits of making CSPDCL bill payment on Bajaj Finserv
Here are the benefits of CSPDCL bill payment using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
Quick and hassle-free
With the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, you can pay your CSPDCL bill quickly and effortlessly.
Safe and secure
Bajaj Finserv provides a safe and secure payment platform on BBPS. Your payment details are secure with the platform’s robust security measures.
Multiple payment options
Bajaj Finserv offers multiple payment options, including debit card, credit card, net banking, and UPI. This allows you to choose the payment method that suits you best.
After making the payment, the platform immediately confirms the payment through an email and SMS.
Fees and charges
A convenience fee of up to 2% will be charged depending on the transaction amount and payment mode (inclusive of applicable taxes). For more information on fees and charges, click here.
Note: For failed transactions, the total amount including charges except taxes are reversed.
CSPDCL bill: Late payment charges
- 1.5% per month: This applies on the total outstanding amount (bill amount + accumulated late payment charges) from the due date of the bill.
- Minimum Penalty: Rs. 5. Even if the calculated surcharge falls below Rs. 5, you'll still be charged the minimum amount.
Steps to pay CSPDCL electricity bill online on the Bajaj Finserv app
You can pay your CSPDCL electricity bill on the Bajaj Finserv app by following these steps:
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- Click on ‘INSTALL’
- Open the app on your mobile phone
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'GENERATE OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'PROCEED'
- Under the ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES' section, tap on 'ELECTRICITY'
- Choose your electricity biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘FETCH YOUR BILL’
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Steps to pay CSPDCL electricity bill online on the Bajaj Finserv website
Here is how you can pay your CSPDCL electricity bill on the Bajaj Finserv website:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv website or click on https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
- Go to the ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES’ under the ‘PAYMENTS’ section
- Click on ‘ELECTRICITY BILL PAYMENT’
- Select ‘CHHATTISGARH STATE POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED (CSPDCL)’ as your electricity board from the drop-down menu
- Enter your ‘CONSUMER NUMBER’ and click on ‘FETCH BILL’
- Select a payment method from the list of available payment options such as credit card, debit card, e-wallet, UPI, and net banking
- After choosing your preferred payment mode, enter the requested payment details
- Check the details you entered and click on 'PAY NOW’
Electricity billers across India
Frequently asked questions
The full form of CSPDCL is Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited.
If you want to register your mobile number, you should send the following SMS using your number.
If you have any queries or complaints, you can dial the toll-free number 1912. This service is available 24/7.
If the bill is not paid in due time a notice will be sent along with a late fee on the bill. The electricity board will be sending you notices to remind you to make the payment, after a certain duration the board reserves the right to discontinue the power connection.
- Visit the official CSPDCL website
- If you are a new user register yourself, if not login with user credentials
- Find the option to download the last paid bill and click on it.
Business Partner number (BP) is a 10-digit identification number provided by the CSPDCL to each of their customers.
To change the name registered with CSPDCL, you can follow these steps.
- Go to CSPDCL’s official website and click the ‘CONSUMER LOGIN’ button
- Enter your BP Number and your password and click ‘SUBMIT’ to log in
- On the left-hand side, select ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ and click ‘NAME CHANGE’
- Select the BP Number for which load enhancement is required
- You will see the consumer-related details and you can enter the new details
- The list of documents will be populated according to the purpose of the connection, and you must select at least one document of each type and upload them
- Check the declaration box
- Click ‘SAVE’ to save a draft of the application, or click ‘SUBMIT’ to submit the application
You will receive a pop-up message stating the request has been submitted successfully. You can then view the application status to get the updates.