A joint home loan is a home loan taken by two people.
• To borrow a lot, you need to have a sizeable income.
• Joint loans are useful when the amount needed is substantial.
• The liability of the loan will be shared equally between you and your co-applicant.
• There are higher chances of loan approval.
• You can save more tax on a joint home loan than on an individual home loan.
Joint Home Loan Eligibility:
• You can take a joint home loan with your:
c. Son, if he is the primary owner in case of multiple heirs
d.Daughter, if she is unmarried and the primary owner
• You must be an Indian resident.
• You must be between 25 and 62 years of age.
• The minimum loan amount is Rs 30 lakh and the maximum is Rs 15 crore.
Online Home Loan application form and get easy approval and we shall take care of the rest. For the offline loan application, you can simply visit any of our branch, call or SMS to know more.
Loan up to Rs. 30 lakhs, to help your business growAPPLY NOW
Secured finance against your shares, for all your needsAPPLY NOW
Easy and secured finance for all your needsAPPLY NOW
Customised financial solutions designed exclusively for doctorsAPPLY NOW