How to Make TNEB Electricity Bill Payment Online?
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) with its distribution and generation wing, TANGEDCO, is responsible for providing electricity in the southern Indian state. If you are a resident of Tamil Nadu, you can pay your TNEB bill online using the BBPS platform offered by Bajaj Finserv. You no longer have to wait in long queues at your electricity board's office to clear your monthly dues. With only a stable internet connection, you can make TNEB online payments in a few simple steps.
The BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) is an integrated platform conceived by the Reserve Bank of India to streamline digital payments. Bajaj Finserv makes this facility accessible at no extra charge, which makes it convenient and affordable for all. With BBPS, you can make TNEB online payments using your preferred payment method. Bajaj Finserv accepts payments through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID, offering enhanced convenience.
The BBPS is also a reliable interface that protects your private information. Once you make TNEB online payment, you get a confirmation message immediately on your screen within seconds. Thus, TNEB payment is ultra-fast and convenient on the platform, and you can quickly and effortlessly pay your electricity bill without facing any technical glitches.
Process to Make TNEB Electricity Bill Payment
You can make TNEB online bill payment through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps.
- Open the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) login page
- Enter your name as mentioned on your PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Type in the one-time password and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ category, choose the ‘Electricity icon’
- Choose Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Customer Number
- Click on ‘Proceed'
- Pay using your debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI ID
You can also make Tamil Nadu electricity bill online payments through the Bajaj Finserv mobile app by following these steps.
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv: UPI, Pay, Loans app from the Play Store
- Sign in to your account using the registered mobile number or email ID
- If you are not a registered user, sign up by filling in the details
- Under the ‘Bills and Recharge’ section, click on the ‘Electricity’ icon
- Choose TNEB as your service provider from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Customer Number and click on ‘Proceed’
- Choose your preferred method of payment – from credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID
Benefits of Using Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS Platform to Make TNEB Electricity Bill Payment
You can enjoy several benefits while making TNEB online payments through the BBPS platform. Some of these benefits include:
- Zero transaction fees: You won’t have to pay anything besides the TNEB bill. Bajaj Finserv does not levy any transaction or convenience fees.
- Quick and smooth: The payment procedure is easy and swift, with no prospect of a delay. You can breeze through the entire process without facing any technical glitches or challenges.
- Reliable: You can depend on the BBPS platform to keep your data safe and secure.
- Flexible payment: You can opt for your preferred payment method, as Bajaj Finserv accepts credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID.
The BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) platform makes payment of utility bills, loan repayment, and recharges easy and hassle-free. It brings together customers, banks, and other financial vendors under one roof, and simplifies digital transactions.
If you receive power from TNEB (Tamil Nadu Electricity Board), you can pay TNEB bills online through the BBPS facility at no extra cost. You do not have to visit TNEB’s nearest office to pay your bill physically. Instead, you can make TNEB online payments via Bajaj Finserv through the website, or the mobile app. By providing your information, such as your name and mobile number, you can access the BBPS platform. Once you are logged in, you can enter your Customer Number to view your bill and make TNEB online payment. Furthermore, you can pick your payment method and clear your dues according to your convenience.
How to Check Electricity Bill?
Step by Step Guide about APDCL Electricity Bill Payment
How to Make BESCOM Bill Payment Online
How To Do MSEB Bill Payment Online
Make WBSEDCL Electricity Bill Payment Online
State wise electricity Billers across India
Uttar Pradesh [UPPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Tamil Nadu [TNEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Kerala [KSEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Punjab [PSPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Bangalore [BESCOM] Electricity Bill Payment
Mumbai [BEST] Electricity Bill Payment
Calcutta [CESC] Electricity Bill Payment
West Bengal [WBSEDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
New Delhi [BSES] Electricity Bill Payment
Ajmer [AVVNL] Electricity Bill Payment
Bikaner [BKESL] Electricity Bill Payment
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply