How to make BESCOM electricity bill payment online?
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) supplies electricity to households and industrial establishments in eight districts of Karnataka. If you receive power from BESCOM, you must pay the BESCOM electricity bill on time to avoid service disruption. Earlier, BESCOM bill payment was tedious, as you had to visit the electricity board to clear your dues. However, you can now make BESCOM online payments and save time and effort.
Bajaj Finserv offers the BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) platform through which you can make BESCOM bill payments online for free. You can access the BBPS facility using your name and mobile number, and pay your BESCOM bill online. At the time of payment, you can choose your preferred payment mode. Bajaj Finserv lets you pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID. You can enjoy similar flexibility while using the Bajaj Finserv app on your smartphone.
You may have concerns regarding your privacy while making BESCOM payments online. However, on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, you can remain assured about the confidentiality of your data. No third party can know about your bank account details and other confidential information. You will not fall victim to online theft, scams, phishing, and fraudulent activities.
The BBPS platform offered by Bajaj Finserv is your one-stop destination to pay utility bills, recharge mobiles, and settle loans. You can make BESCOM electricity bill payments online without experiencing any service interruptions. Use this online facility to pay your electricity bills on or before the due date and avoid late penalties.
Process to make BESCOM electricity bill payment
You can make BESCOM electricity bill payments online by following these steps.
- Head over to the Bajaj Finserv BBPS login page
- Enter your name as mentioned on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on 'Generate OTP'
- Enter the six-digit OTP sent to your mobile number
- Click on 'Submit OTP'
- Under the 'Utilities and Bills' section, choose 'Electricity'
- Choose ‘Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Customer ID/ Account ID
- Click on 'Proceed'
- Choose your preferred payment method from the four options–credit card, debit card, net banking, and UPI ID
You also can pay BESCOM bill online via the Bajaj Finserv app by following these steps.
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv: UPI, Pay, Loans mobile app from the Google Play Store or the App Store
- Sign up/ sign in to your account using your credentials
- Under the ‘Bills and Recharges’ section, choose ‘Electricity’
- Choose ‘Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)’ as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Customer ID/ Account ID
- Click on 'Fetch your bill’
- Pay using your credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
How can I download my BESCOM e-bill?
By following these steps, you can view and download the BESCOM bill through Bajaj Finserv.
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv BBPS login page
- Enter your name as printed on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Choose the ‘Electricity’ icon available under the ‘Bills and Recharges’ section
- Search for ‘Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Customer ID/ Account ID and click on ‘Proceed’
- Click on ‘Fetch your bill’
- You can view the BESCOM bill on the screen
- Download the e-bill
BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) is an integrated platform institutionalised by the Reserve Bank of India that renders online transactions smooth and convenient. On Bajaj Finserv, you can access this payment facility, and pay BESCOM bills from anywhere and anytime. You do not have to pay a rupee more than the bill’s amount in the form of a convenience fee. Moreover, you can choose your desired payment method, as Bajaj Finserv supports transactions through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID. You can avail of this digital facility on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS website, and the Bajaj Finserv mobile app. Thus, you can ensure on-time payment of your BESCOM bill.
State wise electricity Billers across India
Uttar Pradesh [UPPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Kerala [KSEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Punjab [PSPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Bangalore [BESCOM] Electricity Bill Payment
Assam [APDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Mumbai [BEST] Electricity Bill Payment
Calcutta [CESC] Electricity Bill Payment
West Bengal [WBSEDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
New Delhi [BSES] Electricity Bill Payment
Ajmer [AVVNL] Electricity Bill Payment
Bikaner [BKESL] Electricity Bill Payment