Pay Bikaner Electricity Bill Online- Quick and Safe
Rajasthan’s Bikaner natives receiving power from BKESL (Bikaner Electricity Supply Limited) can pay their BKESL bill online via Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform. The BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) portal is a brainchild of the Reserve Bank of India and intends to streamline digital payments. Bajaj Finserv provides this platform and allows you to pay your electricity bill at no extra cost. You can make the BKESL bill payment safely and securely, with no threat of information leak or privacy breach. Additionally, you may score discounts and offers on paying your bill through the BBPS platform provided by Bajaj Finserv.
About Bikaner Electricity Supply limited
The Bikaner Electricity Supply Limited (BKESL) is a distribution partner of the Jodhpur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (JDVVNL), supplying electricity in Bikaner. A subsidiary of the Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation (CESC), it is owned by the RPSG Group. BKESL serves the ever-expanding and developing city of Bikaner and boasts a consumer base of more than 1.45 lakh customers.
State wise electricity Billers across India
Uttar Pradesh [UPPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Tamil Nadu [TNEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Kerala [KSEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Punjab [PSPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Bangalore [BESCOM] Electricity Bill Payment
Assam [APDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Mumbai [BEST] Electricity Bill Payment
Calcutta [CESC] Electricity Bill Payment
West Bengal [WBSEDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
New Delhi [BSES] Electricity Bill Payment
Ajmer [AVVNL] Electricity Bill Payment
Features and Benefits of BBPS
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at any point in time
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
Why Choose Bajaj Finserv for BKESL Electricity Bill Payment?
Choosing Bajaj Finserv for Bikaner electricity bill payment is beneficial as it comes with multiple benefits. These advantages have been highlighted below.
- Quick and smooth: The user-friendly interface of the BBPS platform makes paying Bikaner electricity bills a smooth experience. Furthermore, the payment is quick, and at the end, you receive a digital receipt without any delay.
- Safe platform: The BBPS platform is secure, and ensures your privacy. Your bank’s details, password and other credentials remain safe and you won’t have to worry about sensitive information falling into the wrong hands.
- Discounts and offers: You may win discounts and offers like cashback on BKESL online bill payment through the BBPS platform.
- Multiple payment options: Bajaj Finserv supports multiple payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, net banking and UPI ID.
How to Check BKESL Bill Online
You can check and view the BKESL bill by following these steps.
- 1 Go to the official website of BKESL
- 2 On the home page, click on ‘View/ Print Bill’
- 3 Enter your 12-digit KNO
- 4 Click on ‘Submit’
- 5 View your Bikaner electricity bill online
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
Frequently Asked Questions on BKESL Bill Payment
You can register with BKESL by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of the Bikaner Electricity Supply Limited (BKESL)
- Click on Customer Registration/ Register with Us on the homepage
- Key in your personal details and other information
- Solve the captcha
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Submit the required documents for verification
- You will be registered with BKESL
You can pay your Bikaner electricity bill via UPI by following these steps.
- Go to Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS portal
- Enter your name as shown on our PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Key in the OTP and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Choose the ‘Electricity’ icon from the ‘Utilities and Bills’ category
- Choose ‘Bikaner Electricity Supply Limited (BKESL)’ as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Fill in the 12-digit KNO
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Choose UPI as the payment mode
- Enter your UPI ID, verify it and complete the BKESL bill payment
You can check your BKESL Bikaner bill payment status by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of BKESL
- Choose ‘Payment Status’ on the homepage
- Enter your 12-digit KNO
- View your Bikaner electricity bill payment status.
You can file a complaint with BKESL by calling the toll-free number 18001021912.
You can view the Bikaner electricity bill in detail on the official website of Bikaner Electric Supply Limited (BKESL).
- Visit the official website of BKESL
- Click on ‘View/ Print Bill’
- Enter your KNO
- Click on Submit
- View your billing details