Pay Kerala electricity bill online via BBPS
You can pay your Kerala electricity bill online using the ‘Bills & Recharges' service provided by the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform. The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) at Bajaj Finserv is a one-stop bill payment eco-system conceptualised by the Reserve Bank of India, operated by the National Payments Corporation of India.
Features and Benefits of Making KSEB Online Payment At BBPS
The features and benefits of paying the KSEB bill online on Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform include:
No transaction fee
You don’t have to pay any money for using Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform because there is no transaction fee involved.
You can complete the online payment of your electricity bill quickly and seamlessly without facing any inconvenience.
There is no threat of privacy breaches on the BBPS platform and your personal details remain confidential.
Multiple payment options
You can choose your payment mode as per your preference, as you can use your debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI ID.
How to pay your electricity bill online using BBPS?
You can pay your electricity bill online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the ‘Bills and Recharges' section, tap on 'Electricity'
- 8 Choose your electrical power company from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘Fetch your bill’
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
Frequently asked questions
Kerala electricity bill can be viewed online by a CA No. It is one of the easiest methods to check your bill. To view it on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Log into the BBPS portal of Bajaj Finserv after entering your name and mobile number
- Choose your power distributor and enter your 9-digit CA number
- Proceed to complete your UP bill view process. It is thus easy and convenient
Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for electricity bill payment, with its advanced security mechanisms. It ensures safety of your money along with your personal credentials
To pay your electricity bill online, head over to the Bajaj Finserv website, click on the BBPS login page and follow these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to login successfully.
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section and select ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, choose your electricity operator, enter your CRN number and click on ‘Proceed’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘Pay’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same.
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform gives you the freedom of making your electricity bill payment through three different methods. You can ensure it is quickly paid at Bajaj Finserv using your debit card, credit card, or even through the net banking facility.