Recharge & pay bills
About KSEB electricity bill payment online
KSEB, which stands for Kerala State Electricity Board, takes care of producing and delivering electricity in the Kerala state of India. They work to provide electricity to homes, businesses, and factories, making sure everyone has the power they need. KSEB is important for keeping things running smoothly in Kerala.
You can pay your Kerala electricity bill online using the ‘Bills and Recharges' service provided by the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform. The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform on Bajaj Finserv is a one-stop bill payment eco-system conceptualised by the Reserve Bank of India and operated by the National Payments Corporation of India.
State-wise electricity billers across India
Apart from KSEB electricity bill payment online, Bajaj Finserv also allows you to pay for other electricity provider’s bills across India. You can pay other various electricity providers as well, such as UPPCL | KESCO | NBPDCL | PUVVNL | DVVNL | UHBVN | DHBVN
Features and benefits of making KSEB electricity bill payment on Bajaj Finserv
When paying for your KSEB electricity bill online through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, you can avail of the following benefits:
- Ease of payment
You can complete the KSEB electricity bill online at any time from the comfort of your home before the due date.
- Multiple payment methods
BBPS allows you to use credit/debit cards, net banking, UPI, or e-wallets to make transactions incredibly convenient.
- Safe and secure
Bajaj Finserv provides a safe and secure payment platform. Your payment details are secure with the platform’s robust security measures.
- Instant billing receipts
When you pay KSEB electricity bill online, you will receive instant transaction IDs and billing receipts. It ensures better transparency and reliability.
Fees and charges
A convenience fee of up to 2% will be charged depending on the transaction amount and payment mode (inclusive of applicable taxes). For more information on fees and charges, click here.
Note: For failed transactions, the total amount including charges except taxes are reversed.
- Ease of payment
How to pay your KSEB bill on Bajaj Finserv
You can pay your KSEB electricity bill online on Bajaj Finserv by following these steps:
- Click on 'DOWNLOAD APP' to open the Google Play Store
- Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- Click on ‘INSTALL’
- Open the app on your mobile phone
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'GENERATE OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'PROCEED'
- Under the ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES' section, tap on 'ELECTRICITY'
- Choose your ‘KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LTD. (KSEBL)’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘FETCH YOUR BILL'
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Frequently asked questions
KSEB electricity bill can be viewed online using a CA number. It is one of the easiest methods to check your bill. To view it on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Log into the BBPS portal of Bajaj Finserv after entering your name and mobile number
- Choose your power distributor and enter your 9-digit CA number
- Click on ‘PROCEED’ to view your bill
Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for electricity bill payments. With its advanced security mechanisms, it ensures safety of your money along with your personal credentials.
To pay your electricity bill online, head over to the Bajaj Finserv website, click on the BBPS login page and follow these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘GENERATE OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘SUBMIT’ to login successfully
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘UTILITIES AND BILLS’ section and select ‘ELECTRICITY’
- On the next page, choose your electricity operator, enter your CRN number, and click on ‘PROCEED’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘PAY’
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same
The Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform gives you the freedom of making your electricity bill payment through different methods. You can ensure it is quickly paid on Bajaj Finserv using:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Bajaj UPI
- Bajaj Pay Wallet
- Net banking
To check KSEB consumer details, visit the official website, log in or register, access the ‘CONSUMER DETAILS’ section, enter your consumer number, and view the information. For help, contact KSEB customer care.