1. Decrease Home loan interest rates
2. Repay the principal amount first as faster you repay the principal amount of your home loan, the less interest you have to pay.
3. Pay 1 EMI per year over your regular EMI payments from a bonus you get. Take help of the home loan EMI calculator.
4. Increase your EMI amount every year with increment of your salary. Bajaj Finserv’s reducing balance emi calculator will guide you.
5. You can refinance home loan at lower rates of interest. If another bank is giving you lower rates opt for it.
Determine your Home Loan eligibility and accordingly plan the application amountCALCULATE NOW
Get a top-up loan without any extra documentationAPPLY NOW
Find your dream home from
18000 + properties
Calculate your monthly EMI, installments and rate of interest applied on the loan amountCALCULATE NOW