Most personal loans require no collateral, including a personal loan by Bajaj Finserv. In other words, they are unsecured loans that you can get without submitting any asset as security. So, how can you get this loan? Simply meet basic eligibility criteria and submit minimal documents for swift approval.
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan without collateral
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 23 to 55 years
- Employment: Working at an MNC, public or private company
- CIBIL score: 750 or higher
- Minimum salary: Based on your city of employment
Documents required for an unsecured personal loan
As this loan is collateral-free, you can avail of a personal loan without documents of your property or any other asset that you own. Simply provide the following basic documents.
- KYC documents such as passport, driving licence, Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Employee ID card
- Past two months’ salary slips
- Past three months’ bank account statements
How to apply for a personal loan?
Avail of a personal loan without security by following these steps.
- Visit the bank or the financial institution’s website
- Follow the prompts and go to the personal loan online application form
- Provide necessary personal, professional, and financial information
- Carefully choose the loan amount and repayment tenor for comfortable repayment
- Submit all essential documents for verification and approval
Apart from a collateral-free sanction of up to Rs. 25 lakh, a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan offers you several attractive features and conveniences. These include a long tenor of up to 60 months, online application, quick approval and disbursal, and the option to borrow flexibly through the Flexi loan facility.