Follow this process to get a personal loan:
1. Get all the details about the personal loan
• Do this by either physically visiting your lender or by logging on to their official website.
• Bajaj Finserv’s website contains all the details about personal loans, their features and benefits, charges, interest rates etc.
• Follow the link to find out more about personal loans offered by Bajaj Finserv.
2. Check your eligibility and EMI
• Before you apply, you can check your eligibility for the personal loan by putting in basic information such as your income, employer, date of birth, etc.
• You can check your Personal eligibility here.
• Once you know you are eligible, calculate your probable EMI to get a better idea of what to expect.
• Add in your loan amount and chosen tenure of repayment here.
3. Apply online
• Once you are satisfied, you can apply for your personal loan online click here.
• You will be guided to login and add in your personal details, application details and even select an offer by the lender.
• You may need to submit financial details like your salary slips, PAN Card, ID card, etc.
• Follow the link to know the full list of documents required for your personal loan application.
4. Get instant approval
• Enter all the details correctly and you will get an instant online approval within 5 minutes!
• After this, you will be asked to select your loan amount and tenure.
• Once you have submitted all the details, you will get a call from a representative.
• They will arrange for your documents to be collected.
Avail a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh to fund your higher educationKNOW MORE
Avail a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh to fund your dream vacationKNOW MORE
Avail a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh to fund your home renovationKNOW MORE
Avail a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh to fund your dream destination weddingKNOW MORE