Follow this process to get a personal loan:
1. Get all the details about the personal loan
• Do this by either physically visiting your lender or by logging on to their official website.
• Bajaj Finserv’s website contains all the details about personal loans, their features and benefits, charges, interest rates etc.
• Follow the link to find out more about personal loans offered by Bajaj Finserv.
2. Check your eligibility and EMI
• Before you apply, you can check your eligibility for the personal loan by putting in basic information such as your income, employer, date of birth, etc.
• You can check your Personal eligibility here.
• Once you know you are eligible, calculate your probable EMI to get a better idea of what to expect.
• Add in your loan amount and chosen tenure of repayment here.
3. Apply online
• Once you are satisfied, you can apply for your personal loan online click here.
• You will be guided to login and add in your personal details, application details and even select an offer by the lender.
• You may need to submit financial details like your salary slips, PAN Card, ID card, etc.
• Follow the link to know the full list of documents required for your personal loan application.
4. Get instant approval
• Enter all the details correctly and you will get an instant online approval within 5 minutes!
• After this, you will be asked to select your loan amount and tenure.
• Once you have submitted all the details, you will get a call from a representative.
• They will arrange for your documents to be collected.
High top up amount on Balance TransferAPPLY NOW
Customised financial solutions designed exclusively for doctorsAPPLY NOW
Loan up to Rs. 30 lakhs, to help your business growAPPLY NOW
Secured finance against your shares, for all your needsAPPLY NOW