Why You Should Refinance Your Home Loan Now? -> You can now transfer your existing home loan to another bank or NBFC. Avail lower interest rates and better services.
The transfer could be due to various other reasons as well. For example, you may want to increase the tenure of your loan but your current lender does not agree. Or, you may want a top-up loan.
• A home loan transfer to Bajaj Finserv gives you many benefits. Enjoy lower monthly instalments, attractive interest rates, customised loan repayment options, and more.
Home Loan Transfer Process
• To transfer your loan, you first need to send an application to your current lender. Request them to initiate the transfer.
• Your lender will then consider your request. They will give you a consent letter along with the details of your outstanding loan amount.
• If you home loan
transfer to Bajaj Finserv, we will pay your banker the outstanding amount. We will then close your account with them.
• Transfer your loan to us conveniently with minimum paperwork.
• We offer several benefits. Avail prepayment options, zero foreclosure charges, online access to accounts, and more.
online Home Loan application form
and get easy approval and we shall take care of the rest. For the offline loan application, you can simply visit any of our branch, call or SMS to know more.