Home loan overview
The city of Malegaon is a municipal corporation in Maharashtra. The second largest city of Nashik district is renowned as the textile hub of the state. About 3 lakh power-looms produce around 1 crore meters of cloth daily.
A home loan in Malegaon ensures adequate financial support to purchase a residential property. Visit the Bajaj Finserv branch operational here or apply online for quick approval.
Features & benefits of home loan
No more worrying about repayment as we offer flexible tenors of up to 30 years.
Online application form
Our easy-to-use online application form allows quick processing without must hassle.
Funds up to Rs. 5 crore
Eligible applicants can borrow up to Rs. 5 crore* to purchase their residential property without compromising.
Easy home loan balance transfer
Opt for our housing loan balance transfer facility with minimum documents to get lower home loan interest rates.
Sizeable top-up loans
Get top-up loan of up to Rs. 1 crore with the home loan balance transfer. No end-use restrictions imposed.
Money in 48 hours*
Once you receive the approval, Bajaj Finserv ensures to credit the amount within 48 hours*.
Account management facility
Access our customer portal – Experia to manage your loan account 24x7 from anywhere.
Home loan interest rates, fees and charges
Borrowers looking for reasonable home loan rates in Malegaon can approach Bajaj Finserv for the best deal. We offer competitive home loan rates starting from 6.75%* p.a. This may differ based on certain factors like benchmark rates, type of interest rate, credit score of applicant, existing financial obligations, property’s location, etc.
Besides these, your home loan also contains additional fees and charges, which are nominal and affordable. With a 100% transparent policy, be assured to pay only what you see.
To assess the total monthly outflow including all the charges, calculate home loan EMI using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Calculator.
Home loan eligibility criteria
The housing loan eligibility criteria include the following parameters:
- Nationality: Resident Indian citizen
- Place of residence: One of the places where our services are available
- Minimum income: From Rs. 30,000, depending on age and city
- Age**: From 23 years to 62 years (for salaried) and 25 years to 70 years (for self-employed)
- Job experience: A minimum of 3 years
- Business vintage: At least 5 years
We bring an easy-to-use home loan eligibility calculator, which shows the maximum loan amount you are eligible to borrow. This helps you apply appropriately and lower the chances of rejection.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for home loan
Borrowers seeking a housing loan from Bajaj Finserv need to submit the following few documents:
- Passport sized photograph
- Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter card, or any other KYC document
- Proof of business vintage
- Account statement of previous 3 months
- Proof of income such as P&L statement, Form 16 or salary slips, etc. depending on applicant’s portfolio
- Property documents
Keep these documents handy for a hassle-free home loan process.
How to apply for a home loan?
Follow these easy steps to apply for a home loan online:
- 1 Fill up the online application form with your personal and professional details
- 2 Coordinate with our executives as they get in touch with you
- 3 Submit the documents to finish the loan application process
Alternatively, you can also visit our branch to apply. Seek the help from our representative if you face any issues with your application.
Frequently asked questions
The amount of loan you can borrow depends upon your total income. You can also add the income of your spouse to obtain a high-value loan quantum.
You can choose a repayment tenor as you like. However, do keep in mind that a shorter tenor will result in higher EMIs.
The mathematical formula for EMI calculation is EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n.