Home loan overview
Located in Karnataka, Devanahalli is a town within the Bengaluru Rural district and houses the important Kempegowda International Airport. Being closely situated to Bengaluru, it attracts a fair number of tourists.
Bajaj Finserv brings affordable home loan in Devanahalli. Enjoy the best features and benefits by applying online.
Features & benefits of home loan
Repay your housing loan easily as Bajaj Finserv offers a flexible repayment tenor ranging up to 30 years.
Online application form
With our simple online application form, you can apply for a home loan in Devanahalli from your comfort.
Manage account online
Now access and manage your loan account through our dedicated customer service portal - Experia.
Balance transfer facility
Opt for our exclusive home loan balance transfer facility to avail a lower housing loan interest rate and better features.
Top-up loan of Rs. 1 Crore* is available with a balance transfer facility for your additional needs.
Home loan interest rate, fees & charges
If you are looking for reasonable home loan rates in Devanahalli, approach Bajaj Finserv. We provide housing loan in Devanahalli with interest rate starting from 6.65%* p.a. We also levy nominal additional charges, with 100% transparent terms and conditions.
You can easily repay the loan in small and manageable EMIs starting from Rs. 645/ Lakh*. The best way to evaluate your monthly instalments is by using our EMI calculator for home loan.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Qualify for a high-value housing loan Devanahalli from Bajaj Finserv by fulfilling simple eligibility criteria:
- Applicant’s age** must be within 25 to 70 years** (self-employed) and 23 to 62 years** (salaried)
- Business vintage of at least 5 years for self-employed applicants
- Salaried applicants must have at least 3 years of work experience at their present company
- Must be an Indian citizen residing within the country
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
To check home loan eligibility, use our Home Loan Eligibility Calculator.
Documents required for housing loan
After checking eligibility through our home loan calculator, keep the following documents required handy:
- KYC documents, such as Aadhaar card, utility bills, PAN card, etc.
- Income proof and financial documents, which varies with salaried and self-employed applicants
- Proof of the business being 5 years old or more (only for self-employed)
- Property documents like allotment letter, sale deed with registration receipt, TAX receipt, agreement copy, etc.
Please note that you may have to submit additional documents during the home loan process in Devanahalli.
How to apply for a home loan in Devanahalli?
You can apply for a housing loan easily:
- 1 Fill up the online application form with the necessary details accurately
- 2 Submit it online. Our representatives shall contact you for further processing
Following this, hand over all the essential documents and get your money sanctioned without any hassle.
Frequently asked questions
You can fill in the home loan application form online whenever you decide to purchase a property.
Yes, you can foreclose your account or make part-prepay your loan amount before the tenor ends.
Yes, you are eligible to get interest and tax benefits on your balance transfer loan.