Home loan overview
Located in Karnataka, Chikkaballapur is a regional educational and transport hub. It is a prominent place for grain, grape and silk cultivation. The city will get a $400 million Pharmaceutical SEZ, which is a first of its kind in the country.
Features & benefits of home loan
Online application form
Go through a hassle-free application process with our simple online form for housing loan in Chikkaballapur.
Flexible repayment tenor
A tenor of up to 30 years is available for convenient repayment. Choose a convenient tenor using our home loan EMI calculator.
Money within 48 hours*
Receive the approved loan amount within 48 hours* and start investing in your property.
Home loan balance transfer facility
Our home loan balance transfer allows you to reduce home loan rates and enjoy flexible features.
High-value top-up loans
Avail top-up loan of up to Rs. 1 crore* over and above the existing loan. Use this substantial amount to address various financial needs.
Online account facility
Utilise our online account facility to track all loan-related information instantly. Log in to our dedicated customer portal Experia.
Home loan interest rates, fees and charges
It is important to know all the fees and charges associated along with the home loan interest rate before applying. We provide home loans with interest rate starting from 6.75%* p.a. Bajaj Finserv, being a reliable HFC, maintains 100% transparency in terms and conditions. You can be assured of zero hidden charges.
Additionally, calculate home loan EMI online to evaluate your monthly outflow towards loan repayment and total payable amount.
Home loan eligibility criteria
For self-employed applicants
- Nationality: Indian and Non-NRI
- Age bracket**: 25 years to 70 years
- Employment: Business vintage of current enterprise must be at least 5 years
- Place of residence: Any one of the cities we are operational in
- Minimum income: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 40,000, depending on age and place of residence
For salaried applicants
- Age bracket**: 23 years to 62 years
- Employment: Must have at least 3 years of work experience at the current company
- Minimum income: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 50,000, depending on age and place of residence
- Place of residence: Any of the cities where Bajaj Finserv is operational
- Nationality: Indian and Non-NRI
Use our home loan eligibility calculator which displays the maximum amount you are eligible to get. This helps reduce the chances of rejection.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for home loan
We eradicate the hassle of lengthy paperwork with minimal documentation. Submit the following documents to complete the application process smoothly and avail reasonable home loan rates in Chikkaballapur:
- Property documents such as sale deed with registration receipt, TAX receipt, agreement copy, etc.
- Financial documents like bank statements of 6 months, latest salary slips and ITR file of 2 years
- Documents of existing loans like foreclosure letter, sanction letter, statement of account, etc.
- Identity proof like utility bills, PAN card, Aadhaar card, etc.
While this list is indicative, you may have to provide additional documents if and when required.
How to apply for a home loan?
You can approach our branch directly. Alternatively, the most convenient way to apply for a home loan is online. Find the steps below:
- 1 Complete the online application form with personal and professional details
- 2 Once submitted, our representatives will get in touch with you
- 3 Submit all the documents properly to complete the application process
Meet/ exceed the home loan eligibility to obtain a home loan without much hassle. Meeting the eligibility criteria also fastens the approval process.