Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans at interest rates starting 12.99%.
Additional charges such as processing fees, EMI bounce charges, penal interest and secure fees (only for online) may also be charged at the time of application.
Read more about Personal Loan Interest Rates.
How Is Interest Calculated?
• Any Personal Loan you take is to be repaid with interest. The loan amount is called principal and the added amount is called interest. Since a Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, which means that it does not require any security or asset as collateral, its interest rates are slightly higher.
• You will repay the loan amount in EMIs or Equated Monthly Instalments across the duration of your tenure, ranging from 12 to 60 months.
• This instalment consists of both the principal and interest components.
Factors That Influence a Personal Loan Interest Rate:
• Your credit history
• Your monthly salary or fixed income
• The amount being borrowed
• Market conditions
What leads to a lower rate of interest?
• Having a good credit history and score
• Paying all your bills and dues on time
Calculate your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan interest amount
• To know the exact amount, you would be paying each month as EMI, you can calculate the amount by clicking here
Avail a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh to fund your dream destination weddingKNOW MORE
Avail a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh to fund your home renovationKNOW MORE
Avail a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh to fund your dream vacationKNOW MORE
Avail a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh to fund your higher educationKNOW MORE