Before you choose the right source of capital for your business, it is imperative that you know the difference between term loan and working capital loan adeptly.
Working Capital Loans:
• Working capital loans are primarily short-term business loans, and hence the repayment period for them is as low as 4 months.
• The amount of the loan is based on the cost of running the business, since such loans are customized in accordance with the regular expenses incurred to run a business.
• Such loans can be availed as many times a business might require, since the only criterion that might affect its sanction is timely repayment.
Business Term Loans:
• Repayment Tenor: 1-5 years.
• Meant to cover investments that require a high cost. E.g.: business expansion, purchase of expensive plant and machinery, etc.
Another major difference between term loan and working capital loan is that while the former is secured, the latter is unsecured.
Avail customized loan
Up to Rs. 30 lakh | Minimal documentation
Manage operational expenses
Up to Rs. 30 lakh | Flexible tenor options
Funds to upgrade machinery
Up to Rs. 30 lakh | Pay only interest as EMI
Hassle-free finance for your enterprise
Up to Rs. 30 lakh | Approval in 24 hours