About MHADA Lottery
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) launched an affordable housing scheme in the year 2020-21. It is planned for the vicinity of Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). The MHADA Lottery 2020 include home options under four categories. They are Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG), and Higher Income Group (HIG). It is possible to apply for the MHADA Lottery 2020 after following social distancing norms owing to COVID-19. There has been more than a year since the housing authority came up with the scheme. The last time it was done in June 2019. Under that, 2017 units across different categories in and around Mumbai were allotted.
MHADA Lottery 2020-21 eligibility criteria
If you wish to participate in the MHADA Lottery 2020, then you would need to comply with its eligibility parameters.
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years old.
- They should produce the Domicile Certificate that should vouch that he/ she has lived in Maharashtra for 15 continuous years.
- Income proofs for the fiscal year must be produced. It includes average monthly income, reimbursable allowances like medical, transport, laundry, and more. It is up to Rs. 25,000 for EWS, Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000 for LIG, Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 75,000 for MIG, and Rs. 75,001 and beyond for HIG.
- The MHADA Lottery applicants need to have their PAN Cards.
Documents required for MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020-21
If you wish to apply for the MHADA Lottery in 2020-21 for MHADA Pune, and MHADA Mumbai, then you would need to keep a few documents handy. Have a look:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
- Cancelled cheque
- Domicile certificate
- Driving license
- Passport-sized photographs
- Birth certificate
- The contact details of the housing scheme applicants
What are the steps for applying for the MHADA Lottery?
Applying for the MHADA Lottery is easy. All that you need to follow is a few steps:
- Step 1: Log onto the MHADA Lottery website.
- Step 2: You will need to register yourself on the portal. You can create your username by providing some basic details like name, PAN Card, occupation, marital status and more. You should have a mobile number that belongs to you as it will be used for future references.
- Step 3: After you have created your username, you will then need to log in again to apply online. Once logged in, you will see all available schemes. You will need to choose MHADA Lottery and enter personal credentials like reservation category, income group and the type of applicant. You will need to provide the scheme code (available in annexure online or in the brochure). Mention bank account details and acknowledge that you and your family member do not own any property in the city. You should also provide the present communication address. Once entered, you need to confirm details as provided.
- Step 4: If you applied online, then you will need to pay the application fee. It is possible to make payments via DD or online via NEFT/ RTGS or debit/ credit card. If you are using DD for payments, then you will need to print the application form and submit it along with the DD in the bank. You also need to upload a cancelled cheque for making online payments to the MHADA bank account. You can also generate the payment slip from the payment platform and keep it safe for future references.
What are the steps to check MHADA Lottery Waitlist?
It is now possible to check MHADA Lottery Waitlist for MHADA Pune and MHADA Mumbai.
- 1 Visit the official website of the MHADA Lottery
- 2 Click on the ‘Lottery Result’ option on the home page
- 3 Click the ‘View’ option, and you will be taken to a new page
- You will need to scroll the page, and the waitlist will be displayed after the winner list.
- Click on the ‘View’ option as per your category and scheme.
- You will see the PDF file on the screen with the name of the winner and the flat number.
Types of Lottery under MHADA
The types of MHADA Lottery include for income groups such as EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG.
Recent Projects under MHADA
The most recent projects that are under construction under MHADA include the following:
- MHADA Eighty-Eight Avenue – Goregaon
- MHADA Charkop Jinprem CHSL – Charkop
- MHADA Shrinivas Mill – Lower Parel
- MHADA Layout – Sector 8, Charkop
Prices of Houses under MHADA Housing Scheme 2020
The prices of the houses falling under various income categories of MHADA Housing Scheme are:
- For EWS, 63 flats are under Rs. 20 lakh
- It is between Rs. 20 lakhs and Rs. 30 lakhs for LIG (126 flats)
- 201 flats are under MIG for which, the prices are between Rs. 35 lakhs and Rs.60 lakhs
- For HIG, the prices of the flats range between Rs. 60 lakhs and Rs. 5.8 crores (194 flats)
MHADA Lottery Refund Policy
If the MHADA Lottery applicant is unable to succeed in the Lottery, then, MHADA will refund the money within seven working days. Such applicants can check their refund status by logging into their profiles on the official website of the MHADA.
With Bajaj Finserv, you get access to a sanction of up to Rs.5 crore, at very low-interest rate, which you can repay over a flexible tenor of up to 30 years.