Features and benefits
Learn more about Bajaj Finserv home loan app.
Online loan tracking
Track your active loans, download statements, and manage your loan on the go with the home loan app.
View statements and other pertinent information of your past loans or investments through this smart provision.
Digital payment tool
Pay your EMIs, make partial prepayments, or foreclose your existing loans right through the app.
Avail of the drawdown feature easily and without any hassles whatsoever.
Get quick updates on all new events regarding payments and offers right on the homepage.
The home loan app can be used to log a new request, check the status of any existing requests, and view past requests.
Switch between the Experia and BFL Wallet seamlessly for maximum convenience when handling financial dealings.
Tailored loan deals
Use the app to access special pre-approved loan offers to expedite access to funding.
Home loan app
The Bajaj Finserv Home Loan has several features and among them is the fully-loaded home loan app, Experia. With this digital tool, you can avail funding on the go, manage your loan online and even make payments without breaking a sweat. Moreover, downloading the app is beneficial to both new and existing customers.
Prospective borrowers can apply for a home loan right through the app and avail personalised offers too! Existing customers enjoy these benefits too and can access important information about their active and inactive loans. Here is a list of all the details accessible through the app.
- Loan amount availed
- EMIs left
- Statement of account
- Repayment schedule
- Interest certificate
- Loan and EMI details
- Pre-approved and recommended offers
How to download and install home loan app
The process to download and install the Bajaj Finserv App from the Google Play Store or Apple App store is very simple and easy to follow. Here is a quick 6-step guide for your reference.
- 1 Search for the Bajaj Finserv app on Google Play or Apple App store
- 2 Click ‘Install’ to start the download
- 3 Open the Bajaj Finserv app once downloaded
- 4 Accept the end user license agreement
- 5 Choose your language from the 14 languages available and click ‘Proceed’ to continue
- 6 Log in to the home loan app with your existing Experia ID or registered mobile number
Steps to apply for a home loan through home loan app
You can use the home loan app to apply for a home. These are easy steps to follow.
- 1 Open the Bajaj Finserv Home Loan App
- 2 Activate it using the Experia ID or mobile number
- 3 Visit the personalized, pre-approved or recommended offers section to access funding
*Terms and conditions apply