Home loan balance transfer is the process of transferring the balance on your current home loan to a new loan structure. The new loan offers a lower interest rate and better terms.
• You can avoid paying high interest on your loan with the help of a home loan balance transfer.
• You can transfer your existing home loan to Bajaj Finserv. Avail benefits like top-up loan, attractive interest rates, customised repayment options, customised insurance schemes, online account access, and more.
• This facility does not include any hidden charges.
Balance Transfer Eligibility
• You must be an Indian resident.
• You must be between 25 and 62 years of age. The age range is 28 to 70 years for self-employed individuals.
• You must have work experience of 3 years or more.
• If you are a self-employed individual, you must have been at your current business for at least 5 years.
• The minimum loan amount is Rs 30 lakh and the maximum is Rs 15 crore.
online Home Loan application form and get easy approval and we shall take care of the rest. For the offline loan application, you can simply visit any of our branch, call or SMS to know more.
Easy and secured finance for all your needsAPPLY NOW
Loan up to Rs. 30 lakhs, to help your business growAPPLY NOW
Secured finance against your shares, for all your needsAPPLY NOW
Customised financial solutions designed exclusively for doctorsAPPLY NOW