Home loan balance transfer is a facility available for customers by which they can transfer the balance on their current home loan to a new lender. This provides a borrower with better deals in addition to much lower home loan interest rates.
• You can cut down on your existing interest outgo through the home loan balance transfer with Bajaj Finserv.
• Transferring your current loan to Bajaj Finserv will make you eligible for attractive rates of interest and several other advantages like customized options for repaying the loan, customized schemes for insurance, top-up loans and of course, easy online account access.
• There are no hidden charges included in this type of loan transfer facility.
To avail the Home Loan Balance Transfer facility one must fulfill the following criteria:
• One should hold Indian citizenship and be a resident of the country.
• One must fall in the age bracket between 25 and 58 years. For self-employed individuals, it is between 28 and 70 years.
• Work experience should be a minimum of 3 years and more.
• If the person is a self-employed individual, he/she should have been in business for a minimum of 5 years.
• The minimum amount of the loan is Rs 30 lakh while Rs. 10 crore is the highest loan threshold.
Simply submit your home loan application form online and you can get approval easily. Bajaj Finserv will then take over the entire process for maximum convenience. You can easily apply offline at your nearest branch as well. Otherwise, SMS or call to learn more.
Additional Read: Benefits of a Home Loan Balance Transfer with Bajaj Finserv
Calculate your monthly EMI, installments and rate of interest applied on the loan amountCALCULATE NOW
Find your dream home from
18000 + properties
Get a top-up loan without any extra documentationAPPLY NOW
Determine your Home Loan eligibility and accordingly plan the application amountCALCULATE NOW