Features and benefits
Avail of high-value personal loans
Access a collateral-free loan of up to Rs. 25 lakh for your various needs.
Apply via pre-approved offers
Check your pre-approved limit and avail of your offer to get instant loan approval.
Plan with the EMI calculator
Use the app’s Personal Loan EMI Calculator to pick the loan amount and a repayment term of up to 5 years.
Manage current and previous loans
Make payments on the go
Pay EMIs, part pre-pay or foreclose your loan, and view future payments easily.
Obtain extra credit quickly
Select your preferred language
Receive timely notifications
Raise a request
Have one app for the family
Enjoy new functionalities
With the Bajaj Finserv Experia app you have access to an instant personal loan of up to Rs. 25 lakh. If you are an existing customer, simply view your pre-approved offers, check your eligible loan limit, and apply via a personalised offer to get instant approval. As a new customer, you can use the app to track your personal loan status.
The Bajaj Finserv Experia app offers a Personal Loan EMI Calculator. Use it to pick your loan amount and tenor per the interest rate offered to you. You can split up repayment over up to 60 EMIs. You can use the app to pay EMIs, part pre-pay your loan, and even foreclose it altogether.
The personal loan app makes loan management easy. You can download e-statements and view your active and past loans anytime, anywhere. For extra credit, you can avail of the drawdown facility and authenticate the drawdown with an OTP. Through the notifications tab, you can view your payments and upcoming loan offers. The app helps you raise requests, and you can get instant help via the chatbot.
For flexibility in repayment, you can opt for Flexi personal loans and choose interest-only EMIs to reduce your monthly outgo by up to 45%*.
How to download the Experia app on the Play Store?
As an existing Bajaj Finserv customer using Google Play, follow these steps to download and install Bajaj Finserv App.
- 1 Search for and download the Bajaj Finserv App from Google Play Store
- 2 Click ‘install’ to start downloading the app
- 3 Once downloaded, open the Bajaj Finserv Experia App
- 4 Accept the end-user license agreement (EULA) to start using the app
- 5 Login via Facebook or with your registered mobile number or customer ID
How to download the Experia app on the App Store?
As an existing customer using the Apple App Store, follow these steps to download and install Bajaj Finserv Experia App.
- 1 Open the Apple App Store and search for the Bajaj Finserv App
- 2 Click ‘Download’ to start the download process
- 3 Once downloaded, click ‘install’ to install the app on your phone
- 4 Allow notifications for the app
- 5 Choose your language from 6 languages and click ‘Proceed’ to continue
- 6 Login via Facebook or with your registered mobile number or customer ID
How to apply for a personal loan via Bajaj Finserv Experia app?
- 1 Visit Google Play or the Apple App Store and download the Bajaj Finserv app
- 2 Activate your app using your Experia ID or mobile number. Use the OTO sent to your registered mobile number to log in
- 3 Explore your pre-approved offers in the pre-approved and recommended offers sections and apply for a loan
Note: Personal loans can be availed via the Bajaj Finserv app by existing customers only.