Home loan overview
Satna, in Madhya Pradesh, comes 6th in the list of largest cities in India. It was selected for development under the Smart Cities Mission. Satna also has a significant contribution of 8 to 9% to the total cement production in India.
Obtaining a home loan in Satna is simplified with simple eligibility criteria and flexible repayment options from Bajaj Finserv. Visit one of our two branches in the city to apply. Alternatively, you can also apply online.
Features & benefits of home loan
Home loan balance transfer
Opt for a home loan balance transfer to reduce housing loan interest on your outstanding home loan amount.
24x7 Loan account access
With a 24x7 access to your loan account online through our customer service portal Experia, tracking loan details gets easy.
High loan value
Purchase your desired house conveniently with a high-value loan of up to Rs. 5 crore* or higher, basis eligibility.
Repayment tenor of up to 30 years
Repay affordably with a suitable tenor of up to 30 years. Use an EMI calculator to determine the tenor.
Money under 48 hours*
Once approved, we credit the funds within 48* hours. Try to meet all the eligibility parameters to get quick loan approval.
Avail unrestricted funding of up to Rs.1 crore as a top-up loan on a home loan without additional documents.
Home loan interest rate, fees & charges
With competitive home loan rates in Satna and other affordable charges, Bajaj Finserv helps borrowers keep a check on the cost of their loans. Rates on housing finance start at just 6.75%* p.a. Along with the home loan interest rate, check applicable home loan processing fees and other charges as well for informed borrowing. Borrowers can be assured of zero hidden charges too.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Make sure to check home loan eligibility requirements to improve your chances of approval:
- A minimum monthly income of Rs. 30,000 is required, which varies with borrower age and city of residence.
- For salaried individuals, required age range is 23 to 62 years**, which is between 25 and 70 years** for self-employed individuals.
- Self-employed applicants must also carry a minimum business vintage of 5 years.
- For salaried class, a work experience of 3 years or more is needed.
- Residing Indian citizenship is mandatory.
The home loan eligibility calculator allows you to estimate the maximum financing you can obtain against your repayment capacity.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
The documents required for a home loan are kept at minimal to allow easy accessibility. Keep the following documents handy:
- Property documents
- Voter ID card, PAN card, Aadhaar card, and/ or other KYC documents
- Income proof based on the individual’s occupation
- Proof of business existence for self-employed individuals
- Passport-sized photograph/s
How to apply for a home loan?
Applying for a home loan in Satna is simple and convenient. Follow these steps:
- 1 Access the application form and provide all personal, financial, and occupational details accurately
- 2 Complete any compliance requirement a Bajaj Finserv representative asks for
- 3 Get quick approval by meeting/ exceeding the eligibility. Maintain a low FOIR to boost your home loan eligibility
Get quick approval by meeting/ exceeding the eligibility. Maintain a low FOIR to boost your home loan eligibility.