Check your consumer durable loan details
Every time you purchase a product using your Insta EMI Card, a new loan account is created. And you receive a unique set of numbers known as the loan account number (LAN) for every loan account. This LAN helps you in tracking your consumer durable loans details. This includes your loan status (whether active or closed), tenure, number of EMIs paid and outstanding loan amount.
You can check these details and manage all your consumer durable loans by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
View your consumer durable loan details
You can follow these simple steps to manage your consumer durable loans.
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to go to our customer portal.
- Enter your registered mobile number and submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Verify your details with your date of birth and proceed.
- Select your consumer durable loan account from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Find details such as loan status, outstanding amount, loan tenure and more.
Alternatively, you can also click on the ‘Check your consumer durable loan details’ option below. You’ll be asked to sign-in to My Account. Once signed-in, you can select your loan account number from the ‘My Relations’ section and find the details you need.
It’s important to keep yourself updated with your loan details such as, the EMI due date, the outstanding amount, or more. This helps you in managing your finances better.
You can sign-in to My Account with your mobile number and date of birth and find all your loan details.
Check your consumer durable loan account
Sign-in to our customer portal in two simple steps and manage your loans.