With the advent of digital provisions in the financial sector, it has become a lot easier to find, access, apply and avail unsecured instruments like a personal loan. These technologies have allowed lenders to expedite loan processing and enable you to enjoy convenience as a priority. These benefits aren’t just limited to loan acquisition and processing but also extend to loan management. Lenders like Bajaj Finserv allow borrowers to manage their loans online and remotely as well. To make this possible, you as a borrower need to know your loan account number in Bajaj Finserv. At this point, you may have questions such as:
- What is a loan account number?
- How do I know my loan account number?
- How do I know my loan account number with Bajaj Finserv?
- How to check loan account numbers online?
Read on to get answers to these essential questions and understand the process to get a loan account number by Bajaj Finserv.
Additional Read: How to log in to the Bajaj Finserv customer portal?
What is a loan account number?
The loan account number (LAN) is a unique string of numbers that your lender assigns to your account when issuing a loan. This number is mentioned on the Bajaj loan statement, both physical and digital. Each new loan account, even within the same financial institution, will have a unique LAN.
What is the loan account number ID in Bajaj Finserv? It is a loan account number corresponding to a loan account you have with Bajaj Finserv. So, if you have a personal loan, you will have a unique loan account number in Bajaj Finserv related to that account.
Now that you know a loan account number, the next step is to learn why it is needed and check LAN online and offline.
Why do you need to know the loan account number associated with Bajaj Finserv?
Your loan account number plays a crucial role in loan management. Whether you’re looking to crosscheck information about your loan, seek assistance, make payments, or update personal information, you need to know your loan account number. Additionally, representatives may require you to confirm this before offering any service. Knowing your LAN can also help you avoid mistakes and rectify those on necessary documentation from a borrower’s perspective.
Wondering how to identify the loan account number of your Bajaj Finserv loan account? Read on.
How to check the loan account number?
The first thing to note when learning how to check the loan account number in Bajaj Finserv is that there are multiple ways to go about it.
- Visit the branch: You can visit a unit with valid identity proof, preferably the ID provided during the application, and seek assistance.
- Send an SMS: You can send an SMS containing the keyword ‘LAN’ to 227564444. This must be done from the registered mobile number only, and you will incur standard SMS charges.
- Use My Account: You can use the customer portal to know your loan account number in Bajaj Finserv by simply logging in using your user ID and the secure OTP. Once successfully logged in, click on the ‘services’ tab and select ‘view all’. Here, you’ll be able to access all loan details, including the LAN.
- Check your loan statement: You will find your loan account number printed on your loan statement at the top right-hand corner. You can easily check your loan statement online or through the Bajaj Finserv App.
The above-mentioned points explain how to check LAN, but first-timer borrowers may find it much easier to get assistance by calling 8698010101.
Additional Read: Step-by-step guide on how to check Bajaj Loan status
You also have a range of self-service options that can also assist at some point or the other. These are:
- Customer portal
- Bajaj Finserv App
- SMS service
- Bajaj Finserv App
- WhatsApp (Give a missed call on 8506889977)
Armed with this information, you now know how to check the loan account number for your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan. If you’re looking to avail of easy funding, this is an option for you to consider. Here, you get up to Rs. 40 lakh at a competitive personal loan interest rate and a flexible tenure ranging up to 96 months. With this loan, you can expect quick processing and disbursal within 24 hours of approval, all at no hidden charges whatsoever. For a hassle-free borrowing experience, check your pre-approved offer today!
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply