Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card statement
RBL credit card statement is a list of all the transactions that you make in a month by using your credit card.
The statement is usually sent by the bank to the customer’s registered email ID every month. You can also view your RBL credit card statement online via net banking.
Use your credit card statements to find out the following details.
- Total amount due and minimum amount due on your credit card
- The due date of payment
- Your available credit limit
- Transactions made and taxes deducted
- Opening and closing amounts for the current billing cycle
- Other details like reward points earned, reward points not redeemed, etc.
You should check your monthly credit card statement on a regular basis. If any unauthorised or suspicious transaction is noticed, one must immediately contact the bank through their 24x7 services.
How to get an RBL credit card statement?
- Call RBL Credit Card customer care and receive credit card statement via post
You can check your credit card statements offline as well. Dial the customer helpline number and take the representative’s assistance to receive the statement at your residential address via post.
- Check credit card statement by signing up via SMS
Type ‘GREEN’ and send an SMS to 5607011 from your registered mobile number. This offline process activates the e-statement service for your credit card. Once you send the message, the process is initiated, and you will receive approval within 48 hours. With this activation, you can check your e-statements from the following billing cycle.
How to check RBL credit card statements online?
How to open RBL credit card statement via email
Your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card - or any other credit card’s statement to your registered email ID. Receive it via email and check all the details with just a few clicks. Click on the RBL credit card statement download link to download your credit card statement.
How to open an RBL credit card statement via net banking?
You can access your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card statement via net banking.
- Log in to your account
- View the report
- Click on the RBL credit card statement download link to download it
If you are not registered for online banking services, enter your 16-digit credit card number to sign up. After this, you may proceed to download the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card statement.
Now that you have all the information that you need, access your credit card statement online or offline through one of these methods. Check the necessary credentials, and make credit card bill payments within the due date to avoid penalties.
Know everything about your RBL Bank Credit Card statement
|Credit card statement period
|The statement period will be shown at the top of your RBL Bank credit card bill. A statement period is critical since it represents the number of interest-free days on your credit card. When you use your credit card, you are usually not charged interest if you settle the entire balance within a certain amount of time. A statement period will assist you in calculating the number of interest-free days during which you can make the payment and pay no additional fees.
|Again, the due date will be visible in the upper right corner of your RBL Bank credit card account. This is the deadline for paying either the whole amount owed or the minimum amount owed. If you miss a payment, you may be charged late fees, and your credit score could suffer as a result.
|The total due amount and minimum due amount
|On the top corner of your credit card statement, you will be able to see the total due amount and the minimum due amount. The total due amount is the total outstanding amount that is due on your credit card. However, the minimum due amount is the minimum amount you will be required to pay to avoid late fees, deactivation of your card, and negative credit score reporting.
|The total due amount and the minimum due amount will be visible in the upper right corner of your credit card statement. The total due amount refers to the total amount owed on your credit card. However, the minimum due amount is the amount you must pay to avoid late fines, card deactivation, and bad credit score reporting.
|Debit and credit transactions
|Your RBL Bank credit card statement will show all of your card's debit and credit transactions. The debit transactions represent payments made with your credit card, while the credit transactions represent reimbursements received. If you are expecting a refund, you may see if it was successfully handled in this section. Refunds, on the other hand, typically take longer to process. If it isn't on your current credit card statement, it might be on the next one.
How to check RBL Bank Credit Card statement offline
Check RBL Bank Credit Card statement via post
You can write and post a letter to any RBL Bank branch requesting them to send you a hard copy or mail of your credit card statement.
Check RBL Bank Credit Card statement via customer care
You can call 022 6115 6300 and ask for your RBL Bank credit card statement.
Check RBL Bank Credit Card statement by visiting the branch
You can visit any RBL Bank branch and request for your credit card statement.
How RBL Credit Card Statement is beneficial for finance management
Here are the benefits of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card statement:
- Understanding your spending patterns with the help of a credit card statement might help you better manage your finances. Making a budget will help you maintain your financial security in the long run. Reading over your credit card statements might help you optimise your budget.
- In addition to credit card issuers providing you many reminders by SMS and email to remind you of the date, a credit card statement will assist you remember your due date and make on-time payments.
How to manage errors in an RBL Bank Credit Card statement
- Inform the merchant: Cardholders can contact the merchant and inform them of the difference in the statement. The merchant may be able to correct the error. If this does not occur, the cardholder may file a complaint with the bank.
- Keep your paperwork ready and up to date: In order to support their claim against the inaccurate transaction, the cardholder must retain a record of the credit card statement, receipts, and anything else that can help them prove that the transaction described is incorrect.
- For billing-related inquiries, the cardholder can write a letter stating their objection and copies of their proof in an envelope addressed to their creditor's department within 2 months of receiving the bill.
|credit card charges
|types of credit card charges
|rbl credit card customer care number
|credit card annual fee
|credit card interest rates
|credit card cash withdrawal charges