Home loan overview
Chhindwara is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It has a well-established industrial township, housing top brands like HUL and Raymond.
If you are a resident of this city looking to buy a property, you can obtain a home loan in Chhindwara against minimum eligibility and document requirements from Bajaj Finserv. Currently, we operate across two branches in this city. You can visit one of them or even apply online.
Features & benefits of home loan
Online loan account management
Access all your loan details and track EMI payments through our dedicated customer portal - Experia.
Extended loan tenor
Bajaj Finserv offers a repayment tenor of up to 30 years. You can use a home loan EMI calculator to determine the most suitable tenor.
Quick digital application
Apply for an affordable home loan in Chhindwara through a simple online application form.
Home loan of up to Rs. 5 crore
Meet minimum eligibility criteria to avail a home loan of up to Rs. 5 crore.
The top-up loan on a home loan provides financing of up to Rs. 1 crore. Obtain this loan without any additional documents.
Balance Transfer on home loan
Our home loan balance transfer facility helps lower the housing loan interest and facilitates an affordable borrowing.
Home loan interest rate, fees & charges
Home loan rates are competitive, starting at just 8.60%* p.a., so you make affordable repayments. Along with reasonable home loan interest rates, processing fees and other charges are kept at minimal too.
Home loan eligibility criteria
It is essential to check home loan eligibility before applying so chances of application rejection diminish. Make sure to match these requirements before applying:
- A minimum monthly income of Rs. 30,000 is required, with varying upper limits based on borrower’s age and city of residence
- Age range required for salaried individuals is between 23 and 62 years**; it is between 25 and 70 for self-employed applicants
- For self-employed, a business vintage of at least 5 years is mandatory
- Salaried individuals must carry a work experience of above 3 years
- Applicant must be a residing citizen of India
Use our online home loan eligibility calculator to assess the maximum loan amount that you can borrow.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
Along with the best housing loan interest rate, we require minimum documents from your side. Here are the needful documents:
- Important property related documents
- KYC documents like Aadhaar card, Passport, Utility bills, PAN card, Voter ID card, etc.
- Proof of income, which differs based on whether you are a salaried or self-employed applicant
- Documents providing business existence proof for self-employed
- Passport-sized photograph/s
You might be asked to provide additional documents. Enquire about them before applying.
How to apply for a home loan?
Send your application for a home loan in Chhindwara in a few simple steps mentioned under.
- 1 Fill up your online application form with necessary personal details accurately
- 2 Respond to our representative by connecting with you for further processing
- 3 Submit required documents to initiate further loan application assessment
Alternatively, you can also apply online by visiting our nearest branch.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can easily prepay your home loan without additional charges.
You will get to enjoy home loan tax benefit under two sections, namely:
- Section 24
- Section 80C
Yes, you can apply. Home loans are secured against collateral. So, credit score is not the most essential criteria that lenders look after. Instead, we consider several other factors, like monthly income, age, city of residence, etc.