Shopping for the latest refrigerator on EMI has become easier than ever before. You can buy the latest high-tech refrigerator from leading brands such as LG, Haier or Hitachi on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network allows you to purchase refrigerators and over 1.2 million other products and services. You can shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh and repay the amount at your convenience on easy EMIs spread over a tenor of 3 to 24 months.
To shop, visit any of our partner stores such as Reliance Digital, Croma, Vijay Sales or Sargam Electronics. Select a refrigerator and divide its cost into easy EMIs. You can also shop for the newest refrigerator on EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and get benefits like free home delivery, zero down payment on select products and a No Cost EMI facility.
You can use our mobile app to make your transactions smoother. Download Now
Shop for the latest refrigerator on Bajaj Mall with the Insta EMI Card
Follow these steps to shop on No Cost EMIs:
- 1 Use your registered mobile number to log in to the Bajaj Mall
- 2 Choose a refrigerator as well as a convenient repayment tenor
- 3 Enter your delivery address
- 4 Complete your purchase with the OTP sent to your phone
With the EMI Network Card, you can conveniently shop for home appliances on the EMI Store. Shopping on the Bajaj Mall is easy; log in with your registered mobile number and add a refrigerator of your choice to your cart. Choose a repayment tenor convenient for you and add your delivery address. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number for verification. Lastly, click on ‘Buy Now’ to complete your purchase. This way, you can quickly shop for the latest refrigerator on No Cost EMI.
Shopping on the EMI Store offers you several benefits such as a No Cost EMI facility, zero down payment, free home delivery and more.
You can also shop for the latest refrigerator on No Cost EMI online at other e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart or the brand’s online store.
Buy refrigerators at a store near you
Steps to shop at a store
- 1 Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store
- 2 Select a convenient tenor for repayment
- 3 Provide your EMI Network Card details or opt for in-store financing
- 4 Complete the purchase by sharing the OTP sent to your phone
You can now shop at any of our 1.2 lakh+ partner stores in 2,900+ cities across India. Visit a partner store near you, pick a refrigerator model and select an appropriate repayment tenor. Then, use your EMI Network Card to pay. Provide our in-store representative with your card details and the OTP sent to your mobile number to complete the transaction.
If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, avail yourself of in-store financing and get your refrigerator on easy EMIs in a few minutes. To facilitate this, submit basic documents such as an address proof, a cancelled cheque and a signed ECS mandate to our in-store representative.
Frequently asked questions
You can shop for all your favourite appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, ACs, microwaves, air purifiers or water purifiers on EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
You can shop for refrigerators on EMI online or offline with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Shop online on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store or e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart. Alternatively, shop offline at one of our 1.2 lakh+ partner stores located across 2,900+ cities.
Walk into any of our partner stores and contact our representative. If you have an EMI Network Card, use it to take home the refrigerator of your choice or avail of in-store financing.
Shopping on the EMI Network is quick and convenient. You can buy over 1.2 million products and services on easy EMIs, from over 1.2 lakh partners in 2,900+ cities. You can shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh and repay conveniently over a tenor of 3 to 24 months. Some products even come with a zero down payment facility. For more on the features and benefits of the EMI Network, click here.
You don’t need to submit any documents if you have an EMI Network Card. However, if you don’t have one, submit a copy of your PAN Card, Address proof (OVD and DOVD), Cancelled cheque and a Signed ECS mandate.
Officially Valid Document” (OVD) means the:
- Driving licence,
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar number,
- Voter's Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India,
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government and letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address.
a. Where the customer submits his proof of possession of Aadhaar number as an OVD, he may submit it in such form as are issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
b. Where the OVD furnished by the customer does not have updated address, the following documents or the equivalent e-documents thereof shall be deemed to be OVDs for the limited purpose of proof of address:-
- Utility bill which is not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill);
- Property or Municipal tax receipt;
- Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government Departments or Public Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address;
- Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies and leave and licence agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation;
c. The customer shall submit OVD with current address within a period of three months of submitting the documents specified at ‘b’ above.
You can call our customer care at 020 – 3957 5152 (call charges apply). Alternatively, you can log in to your account on Experia, our customer portal and download the documents you need.
When you shop on the EMI Network, only the cost of the refrigerator is divided into monthly instalments. You don’t have to pay anything in addition to this amount.