Best refrigerators on No Cost EMI
Shopping for the latest refrigerator on EMI has become easier than ever before. You can buy the latest high-tech refrigerator from leading brands such as LG, Haier, or Hitachi on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network allows you to purchase refrigerators and over 1.2 million other products and services. You can shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh and repay the amount at your convenience on easy EMIs spread over tenure of 1 and 60 months.
To shop, visit any of our partner stores such as Reliance Digital, Croma, Vijay Sales, or Sargam Electronics. Select a refrigerator and divide its cost into easy EMIs. You can also shop for the newest refrigerator on EMI on Bajaj Mall and get benefits like free home delivery, zero down payment on select products and a No Cost EMI facility.
You can use our mobile app to make your transactions smoother. Download Now
Factors to consider when buying a refrigerator
When buying a refrigerator, consider the following factors:
1. Size and capacity
- Available space in your kitchen
- Family size and storage needs
2. Style and design
- Top-freezer, bottom-freezer, side-by-side, or French door
- Colour and finish to match your kitchen decor
3. Energy efficiency
- Energy Star rating for lower energy consumption
- Long-term cost savings on electricity bills
4. Features and options
- Ice maker and water dispenser
- Built-in water filter
- Door-in-door design
- Smart features like Wi-Fi connectivity
5. Storage configuration
- Number and layout of shelves, bins, and drawers
- Adjustable and spill-proof shelves
6. Warranty and support
- Manufacturer's warranty coverage
- Availability of local repair services
7. Price and budget
- Affordability and value for the features offered
Shop for the latest refrigerators on Bajaj Mall
Follow these steps to shop on No Cost EMI:
- 1 Use your registered mobile number to log in to Bajaj Mall
- 2 Choose a refrigerator as well as a convenient repayment tenure
- 3 Enter your delivery address
- 4 Complete your purchase with the OTP sent to your phone
With the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, you can conveniently shop for home appliances on Bajaj Mall. Shopping on Bajaj Mall is easy; log in with your registered mobile number and add a refrigerator of your choice to your cart. Choose a repayment tenure convenient for you and add your delivery address. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number for verification. Lastly, click on ‘Buy Now’ to complete your purchase. This way, you can quickly shop for the latest refrigerator on No Cost EMI.
Shopping on Bajaj Mall offers you several benefits such as a No Cost EMI facility, zero down payment, free home delivery on select products and more.
You can also shop for the latest refrigerator on No Cost EMI online at other e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, or the brand’s online store.
Buy refrigerators at a store near you
Steps to shop at a store:
- 1 Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store
- 2 Select a convenient tenure for repayment
- 3 Provide your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card details or opt for in-store financing
- 4 Complete the purchase by sharing the OTP sent to your phone
You can now shop at any of our 1.2 lakh+ partner stores in 2,900+ cities across India. Visit a partner store near you, pick a refrigerator model and select an appropriate repayment tenure. Then, use your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card to pay. Provide our in-store representative with your card details and the OTP sent to your mobile number to complete the transaction.
If you do not have an Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, avail yourself of in-store financing and get your refrigerator on easy EMIs in a few minutes. To facilitate this, submit basic documents such as an address proof, a cancelled cheque, and a signed ECS mandate to our in-store representative.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can buy a fridge or any other home appliance on EMI using the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. This digital card offers a pre-approved card limit of up to Rs. 2 lakh. Moreover, the No Cost EMI option allows you to go for the latest refrigerators without stressing your monthly finances.
You can shop for all your favourite appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, ACs, microwaves, air purifiers, water purifiers, and more on EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
You can shop for refrigerators on EMI online or offline with your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. Shop online on Bajaj Mall or on e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart. Alternatively, shop offline at one of our 1.2 lakh+ partner stores located across 2,900+ cities.
Walk into any of our partner stores and contact our representative. If you have a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, use it to take home the refrigerator of your choice or avail of in-store financing.
Shopping on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is quick and convenient. You can buy over 1.2 million+ products and services on easy EMIs, from over 1.2 lakh+ partners in 2,900+ cities. You can shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh and repay conveniently over tenure of 1 and 60 months. Some products even come with a zero down payment facility. For more on the features and benefits of the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card.
You do not need to submit any documents if you have the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. However, if you do not have one, submit a copy of your PAN, address proof (OVD and DOVD), cancelled cheque, and a signed ECS mandate.
Officially Valid Document (OVD) means:
- Driving licence,
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar number,
- Voter's Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India,
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government and letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address.
a. Where the customer submits his proof of possession of Aadhaar number as an OVD, he may submit it in such form as issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
b. Where the OVD furnished by the customer does not have updated address, the following documents or the equivalent e-documents thereof shall be deemed to be OVDs for the limited purpose of proof of address:
1. Utility bill, which is not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill)
2. Property or municipal tax receipt
3. Pension or family Pension Payment Orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by government departments or Public Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address;
4. Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions, and listed companies and leave and licence agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation
c. The customer shall submit OVD with current address within a period of three months of submitting the documents specified at ‘b’ above.
You can call our customer care at 020 – 3957 5152 (call charges apply). Alternatively, you can log in to your account on My Account, our customer portal and download the documents you need.
When you shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, only the cost of the refrigerator is divided into monthly instalments. You do not have to pay any interest in addition to this amount.
You can buy a refrigerator on EMIs using the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. The card allows you to avail of No Cost EMI and multiple other benefits on Bajaj Mall and other e-commerce sites like Amazon. Alternatively, you can visit a partner store and buy your favourite refrigerator from a retail store like Chroma, Vijay Sales, and others.
Choose from leading brands such as LG, Haier, or Samsung on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Whether you want a side-by-side fridge or an expensive smart refrigerator, you can buy them all on No Cost EMIs using the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card.
While there are cost-effective brands, Godrej offers a host of budget-friendly refrigerators. The Godrej 30-litre Qube Personal Cooling Solution costs only Rs. 7,500 in the Indian market. You can also pick a Godrej 99-litre single-door refrigerator for as less as Rs. 10,700.
Samsung has a solid reputation when it comes to refrigerators. Moreover, Bajaj Mall allows you to own the best Samsung home appliances at convenient and affordable financing schemes including the unique No Cost EMI with zero down payment offers on select models.