A brand-new washing machine can help you make light work of laundry. You can buy a top-loading or a front-loading washing machine on easy EMIs from brands like Videocon, Haier, Lloyd or Godrej on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Want to buy the latest washing machine on EMI for your home? Look no further than the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Upgrade to a feature-loaded washing machine from top brands like LG, Haier, Samsung or Whirlpool. You can now get the latest washing machine on EMI without worrying about the cost.
Apart from front-loading and top-loading washing machines, you can shop for 1.2 million+ products on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, up to Rs. 2 lakh. With flexible tenors of 3 to 24 months, you can repay the cost of your purchase at your convenience.
Just go to any of our partner stores, select the preferred washing machine and split the cost into easy EMIs. Optionally, shop for the latest washing machine on EMI on the Bajaj Mall and get benefits like free home delivery, zero down payment on select products and a No Cost EMI facility.
You can use our mobile app to make your transactions smoother. Download Now
Shop for the latest washing machine on Bajaj Mall with the Insta EMI Card
Follow these steps to shop on No Cost EMIs:
- 1 Log in to the EMI Store with your registered mobile number
- 2 Select a washing machine model as well as a repayment tenor
- 3 Provide your delivery address
- 4 Complete your purchase with an OTP
With the EMI Network Card, you can shop for the latest washing machine and other products on the Bajaj Mall. Get started by logging in to the Bajaj Mall with your registered mobile number. Add the chosen washing machine to your cart, choose a suitable repayment tenor and enter your delivery address. Submit the OTP sent to your registered mobile number for verification and click on ‘Buy Now’ to complete your purchase. It is one of the simplest ways to get a washing machine on No Cost EMI.
That's not all! Shopping on the Bajaj Mall comes with various benefits such as the No Cost EMI facility, zero down payment, free home delivery and more.
Buy washing machines at a store near you
Steps to shop at a store
- 1 Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store
- 2 Opt for a convenient repayment window
- 3 Submit EMI Network Card details or go for in-store financing
- 4 Finish your purchase by sharing an OTP
If you wish to buy a washing machine on EMI from a store, visit any of our 1.2 lakh+ partner stores in 2,900+ cities across India. Visit the store nearest to you, choose a washing machine model, select a suitable repayment tenor and use your EMI Network Card to make the payment. Share your EMI Network Card details along with the OTP received on your mobile number with our in-store representative to complete the transaction.
If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, avail in-store financing. This way, you can get your washing machine on easy EMIs in just a few minutes. All you have to do is provide basic documents such as an address proof, a cancelled cheque and a signed ECS mandate to our in-store representative.
Frequently asked questions
You can do so using your EMI Network Card, either online or offline. If you don’t have the EMI Network Card, apply online or avail instant in-store financing.
You can shop for a range of appliances, including washing machines, on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Shop online on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store or from other e-commerce websites like Amazon or Flipkart. Optionally, shop offline by visiting one of Bajaj Finserv’s 1.2 lakh+ EMI Network partner stores across 2,900+ locations.
Visit a partner store and contact our in-store representative. They will guide you on completing the process and buying a washing machine on EMI. If you have the EMI Network Card, use it to avail financing.
Shopping on the EMI Network is beneficial in many ways. Not only can you shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh, but you can also repay flexibly over 3 to 24 months. With more than 1.2 million products and 1.2 lakh+ partners in 2,900+ cities, you have a range of options to choose from. Read more about the features and benefits here.
If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, submit copies of your PAN Card, Address proof (OVD and DOVD), a Cancelled cheque and a Signed ECS mandate to shop for a washing machine on No Cost EMIs.
Officially Valid Document” (OVD) means the:
- Driving licence,
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar number,
- Voter's Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India,
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government and letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address.
a. Where the customer submits his proof of possession of Aadhaar number as an OVD, he may submit it in such form as are issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
b. Where the OVD furnished by the customer does not have updated address, the following documents or the equivalent e-documents thereof shall be deemed to be OVDs for the limited purpose of proof of address:-
- Utility bill which is not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill);
- Property or Municipal tax receipt;
- Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government Departments or Public Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address;
- Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies and leave and licence agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation;
c. The customer shall submit OVD with current address within a period of three months of submitting the documents specified at ‘b’ above.
Log in to your account on Experia to find the information you need or contact customer care at 020 – 3957 5152 (charges apply).
You can buy washing machines on easy EMIs without extra cost. Only the purchase price of the product is divided into equal monthly instalments.