Washing machines on EMI
A brand-new washing machine can help you make light work of laundry. You can buy a top loading or a front loading washing machine on easy EMIs from brands like Videocon, Haier, Lloyd, or Godrej on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Want to buy the latest washing machine on EMI for your home? Look no further than the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Upgrade to a feature-loaded washing machine from top brands like LG, Haier, Samsung, or Whirlpool. You can now get the latest washing machine on EMI without worrying about the cost.
Apart from front loading and top loading washing machines, you can shop for 1 million+ products on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, up to Rs. 2 lakh. With flexible tenures of 1 to 60 months, you can repay the cost of your purchase at your convenience.
Go to any of our partner stores, select the preferred washing machine and split the cost into easy EMIs. Optionally, shop for the latest washing machine on EMI on the Bajaj Mall and get benefits like free home delivery, zero down payment on select products and a No Cost EMI facility.
You can use our mobile app to make your transactions smoother. Download Now
People also searched for
Washing machine by brands
Washing machine by type
Shop for the latest washing machine on Bajaj Mall with the Insta EMI Card
Follow these steps to buy a washing machine on No Cost EMIs :
- 1 Log in to Bajaj Mall with your registered mobile number
- 2 Select a washing machine model as well as a repayment tenure
- 3 Provide your delivery address
- 4 Complete your purchase with an OTP
That is not all, Shopping on Bajaj Mall comes with various benefits such as the No Cost EMI facility, zero down payment, free home delivery and more.
Buy washing machines at a store near you
Steps to shop at a store
- 1 Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store
- 2 Opt for a convenient repayment window
- 3 Submit Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card details or go for in-store financing
- 4 Finish your purchase by sharing an OTP
If you wish to buy a washing machine on EMI from a store, visit any of our 1.5 lakh+ partner stores in 4,000+ cities across India. Visit the store nearest to you and choose a washing machine model. Select a suitable repayment tenure and use your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card to make the payment. Share your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card details along with the OTP received on your mobile number with our in-store representative to complete the transaction.
If you do not have a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card to avail in-store financing, you can get one. This way, you can get your washing machine on easy EMIs in just a few minutes. All you have to do is provide basic documents such as:
- Address proof
- Cancelled cheque
- Signed ECS (mandate to our in-store representative)
Frequently asked questions
You can do so using your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, either online or offline. If you do not have the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, apply online or avail instant in-store financing.
You can shop for a range of appliances, including washing machines, on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Shop online on Bajaj Mall or from other e-commerce websites like Amazon or Flipkart. Optionally, shop offline by visiting one of Bajaj Finserv’s 1.5 lakh+ EMI Network partner stores across 4,000+ locations.
Visit a partner store and contact our in-store representative. They will guide you on completing the process and buying a washing machine on EMI. If you have the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, use it to avail financing.
Shopping on the EMI Network is beneficial in many ways. Not only can you shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh, but you can also repay flexibly over 1 to 60 months. With more than 1 million products and 1 1.5 lakh+ partners in 4,000+ cities, you have a range of options to choose from. Read more about the features and benefits here.
If you do not have a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, submit copies of your PAN, address proof (OVD and DOVD), a cancelled cheque, and a signed ECS mandate to shop for a washing machine on No Cost EMIs. ‘Officially Valid Document’ (OVD) means the:
- Driving licence
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar number
- Voter's Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government and letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address.
a. Where the customer submits his proof of possession of Aadhaar number as an OVD, he may submit it in such form as are issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
b. Where the OVD furnished by the customer does not have updated address, the following documents or the equivalent e-documents thereof shall be deemed to be OVDs for the limited purpose of proof of address:
- Utility bill, which is not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill).
- Property or municipal tax receipt.
- Pension or family Pension Payment Orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by government departments or Public Sector Undertakings if they contain the address.
- Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions, and listed companies and leave and licence agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation.
c. The customer shall submit OVD with current address within a period of three months of submitting the documents specified at ‘b’ above.
Sign-in to the customer portal - My Account to find the information that you need or contact customer care at +91 8698010101 (charges apply).
You can buy washing machines on easy EMIs without extra interest on EMIs. Only the purchase price of the product is divided into equal monthly instalments.
Shopping for the latest washing machine at No Cost EMI is the most affordable way to bring home a new appliance. You can buy a washing machine on Bajaj Mall and pay using the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card to convert the cost No Cost EMIs and choose a repayment tenure up to 60 months.
Among others, LG offers a wide range of washing machines across all price segments and capacities. LG washing machines are known for their quality and longevity and are highly popular in India. BPL washing machines, too, are a good option if you are looking for affordable machines.
Both variants have their advantages and disadvantages. Top-load washing machines are relatively cheaper and consume more power/ water, while front-load washing machines are costlier but offer better wash quality.