Buying the latest air conditioners on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is quick and hassle-free. Shop for the best air conditioners from top brands like Blue Star, Godrej, LG, Onida, Hitachi, Voltas, and Haier on easy EMIs.
Make your home cool and comfortable by upgrading your AC to a powerful model from reputed brands like Carrier, Whirlpool, Lloyd, Blue Star or Samsung. Shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and get your air conditioner on EMI.
You can now shop for 1.2 million+ products, including the latest air conditioners on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh on easy EMIs and repay comfortably over a tenor of 3 to 24 months.
Visit any of our partner stores, select the air conditioner you wish to buy and divide its cost into easy EMIs. You can also shop for the latest air conditioner on EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and avail benefits like free home delivery, zero down payment on select products and a No Cost EMI facility.
You can use our mobile app to make your transactions smoother. Download Now
You can easily buy an AC on Bajaj Mall using the Insta EMI Card
If you are an Insta EMI Card holder, follow the below-mentioned steps to shop online:
- 1 Go to the EMI Store and log in with your registered mobile number
- 2 Choose an air conditioner and a repayment timeline
- 3 Add your delivery address
- 4 Provide the OTP sent to your phone to complete the purchase
If you have an EMI Network Card, you can effortlessly shop for air conditioners, laptops, smartphones and other electronics on the Bajaj Mall. Just log in with your registered mobile number and add the AC of your choice to your cart. Choose a convenient repayment tenor and provide your delivery address. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number for verification and click on ‘Buy Now’. It completes the process to purchase an air conditioner on No Cost EMI.
Shopping on the Bajaj Mall also offers you other benefits such as the No Cost EMI facility, zero down payment, free home delivery and more.
Additionally, you can shop for the latest air conditioner on No Cost EMI through other e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Flipkart or from a brand’s own e-store.
Buy air conditioners at a store near you
Steps to shop at a store
- 1 Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store in your vicinity
- 2 Select a suitable repayment tenor
- 3 Provide EMI Network Card details or opt for in-store financing
- 4 Share the OTP sent to your registered phone number
You can also shop at any of our 1.2 lakh+ partner stores in 2,900+ cities across India. Visit a partner store near you and choose the air conditioner model that suits your needs. Select a comfortable repayment tenor and use your EMI Network Card to make the payment. Share your EMI Network Card details along with the OTP received on your mobile number with the in-store representative to complete the transaction.
If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, use our in-store financing facility. It helps you buy an air conditioner on easy EMIs in just a few minutes. Provide basic documents such as your address proof, a cancelled cheque and a signed ECS mandate to our in-store representative.
Frequently asked questions
You can buy AC on EMIs without a credit card on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Visit a partner store, select your favourite AC and pay for it with your EMI Network Card.
You can shop for ACs and other appliances on easy EMIs from 1.2 lakh+ partner stores in more than 2,900 cities in India. Use the store locator to find a partner near you or shop online from platforms like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store or Amazon.
Visit any partner store, contact our representative and complete the process to get a loan for your AC purchase. If you already have an EMI Network Card, provide details to buy an AC on EMI.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network allows you to shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh and repay the amount easily over a tenor of 3 to 24 months. For more information about the features and benefits of the EMI Network, click here.
If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, you will need to submit basic KYC document (copy of PAN card), Address proof (OVD and DOVD), a Cancelled Cheque and a Signed ECS mandate.
Officially Valid Document” (OVD) means the:
- Driving licence,
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar number,
- Voter's Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India,
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government and letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address.
a. Where the customer submits his proof of possession of Aadhaar number as an OVD, he may submit it in such form as are issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
b. Where the OVD furnished by the customer does not have updated address, the following documents or the equivalent e-documents thereof shall be deemed to be OVDs for the limited purpose of proof of address:-
- Utility bill which is not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill);
- Property or Municipal tax receipt;
- Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government Departments or Public Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address;
- Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies and leave and licence agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation;
c. The customer shall submit OVD with current address within a period of three months of submitting the documents specified at ‘b’ above.
Get these documents through your account on Experia, or call customer care at 020 – 3957 5152 (charges apply).
When you shop on the EMI Network, only the cost of your purchase is divided into EMIs. It means that you can buy an AC on easy EMIs without paying anything extra.
To select a suitable AC, consider factors such as the BEE star rating, room size, AC capacity, filter type, condenser type and cooling modes. You can also refer to our AC buying guide to find a model that perfectly matches your needs.