What is the process for Loan Against Property?
A loan against property is a secured loan with no end-use restrictions. You need to keep your property like a house or a commercial premise as collateral to avail such loans. These loans have a high loan-to-value and long repayment tenors. You can utilise the loan amount for various purposes like business expansion, education, debt consolidation, medical expenses, etc. After full repayment of the loan, you can regain the property documents that you have pledged as collateral.
Availing a Loan Against Property from Bajaj Finserv is easy and usually involves the following steps:
- Apply for a Loan Against Property by filling in an online form.
- Our call centre representative will get in touch with you in 24 hours and confirm your details.
- Our representative will also provide you with the initial loan offer that you are eligible for in just 48 hours.
- Post this, you can submit your documents to our representative from the convenience of your home or office.
- Your documents and property is verified after and your loan is processed in 72 hours.
Loan Against Property from Bajaj Finserv also has other benefits like:
- Longer Loan Tenor
Tenor ranges from 2 to 20 years for salaried individuals and 2 to 18 years for self-employed.
- High Amount Availability
You can get up to Rs. 1 crore if you are salaried and up to Rs. 3.5 crore if you are self-employed.
- Minimal Documentation
The loan against property documents required are few and are processed in just 72 hours. You also have the option to avail the doorstep service for submitting your documents.
- Simple Eligibility Criteria
The loan against property eligibility criteria for Bajaj Finserv is simple. If you are a salaried individual, you have to be between 33 and 58 years of age. If you are self-employed, you have to be between 25 and 70 years of age.
- Flexi Hybrid Feature
The Bajaj Finserv Flexi Loan facility allows borrowers to pay interest only for the funds utilised. The interest is charged only on the withdrawn amount and not on the total sanctioned limit.
You can also withdraw the required funds from a pre-sanctioned limit and pay only the interest part as EMIs.
So, avail the fastest Loan Against Property from Bajaj Finserv today and find the loan amount disbursed to your account within 4 days.