Loan against Property offers a loan against residential or commercial property and you can use the funds to finance multiple goals, be it a wedding, business expansion, and more. The Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property comes with a long tenor of up to 240 months, which makes repayment affordable. Since this is a secured loan, its interest rates are also competitive.
- Competitive rate of interest: A loan against property is secured by a mortgage and reduces the lenders’ risk, so you can get lower rates of interest compared to unsecured loans
- Fast approval and disbursal: Receive quick loan approval by meeting basic eligibility terms and submitting minimal documents. With Bajaj Finserv the loan is disbursed to your account within 72 hours* of approval
- High-value funding: Avail ample funding based on LTV or loan to value ratio, which ranges between 75% of the property’s current market value. It depends on your profile as a borrower and other factors like property location and amenities
- Zero end-use restriction: Use the funds to meet diverse expenses, be it higher education or purchase of another asset
- Affordable EMIs: The lengthy tenor helps you pay EMIs hassle-free. Further, our Flexi Loan facility allows you to pay just interest as EMIs for the initial tenor, which further reduces your monthly outgo
- Digital monitoring: Now keep a track of all your loan developments and EMI schedules through the Bajaj Finserv online platform
- Long repayment duration: Salaried applicants can repay our Loan Against Property in up to 20 years and self-employed borrowers in up to 18 years
- Zero contact loans: Experience a truly remote home loan application from anywhere in India by applying Bajaj Finserv online home loans and getting an easy approval
- Income tax exemptions: Depending on how you use the funds, you can enjoy tax benefits.
So, opt for a loan against property to fulfil all your big-ticket funding requirements.
Documents required for a loan against property
Documents required to apply for a loan against property include
- Aadhaar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc. as proof of identity and address
- Bank account statements (3 months if salaried and 6 months if self-employed)
- Mortgage documents
- Income tax returns
- Latest salary slips (only if salaried)
- Proof of business registration – GST registration certificate, trade license, partnership deed, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, etc. (only if self-employed)
Eligibility criteria for a loan against property
Eligibility criteria to apply for a loan against property include –
- Age between 28 and 58 if salaried, 25 years and 70 years if self-employed
- Salaried applicants to be employed with an MNC or private/public sector company
- Self-employed applicants have a regular source of income
- A credit score of 750 or above
Benefits of a loan against property
Body Text: Benefits of a loan against property include –
A Loan Against Property is a high-value advance that can be used to meet diverse expenses like higher education, wedding arrangement, home renovation, debt consolidation, business investment, purchase of another asset, etc.
Income tax exemptions on Loan Against Property depend on the end-use of the funds. Can be used for home renovation to avail an exemption of up to Rs.30,000 under Section 24(b). The loan amount can be utilized for house construction or purchase to avail deductions up to Rs.2 lakh under Section 80(b). Under Section 37(1), can claim tax deductions on the utilization of loans for business purposes. The exemptions are applicable if the loan amount is utilized for specific expenses not covered under the Section 30 and 36.
A Loan Against Property is secured by a mortgage and reduces the lenders’ risk, allowing them to offer it at lower rates of interest compared to unsecured advances like personal loans.
You can opt for an extended tenor of up to 20 years and pay EMIs affordably. Further, Bajaj FinServ’s Flexi Loan facility allows you to make multiple withdrawals from a pre-sanctioned loan amount. Interest is charged only on the amount withdrawn, thus making EMIs further affordable.
The amount of loan against property a borrower receives depends on the current market value of the mortgaged property, among other factors. LTV is another essential factor that affects the amount of loan against property a lender sanction.