In a bid to offer affordable housing to the people of Haryana, the Haryana Urban Development Authority, also known as the Haryana Shehri Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP), launched the HUDA affordable housing scheme in 2019. HUDA is a housing scheme that aims at offering plots to members belonging to various income groups residing in the state’s urban areas. HUDA Haryana covers various city-specific schemes like HUDA Faridabad, HUDA Gurgaon, and others.
HSVP 2019–20: A Bird’s Eye View
Both residential and commercial plots can be availed under the HUDA housing scheme of 2019–20 in new sectors of the state. To apply, you are required to register and pay a fee as determined by HSVP on its website. Out of all the applicants, a few will be selected via a lottery. The selected few will have to pay 25% of the cost of the HUDA plot, minus the amount that has been paid during registration, within 30 days. You have to pay the remaining 75% within 180 days of allotment.
Areas and locations covered under the HSVP Scheme 2019
The scheme has identified two new sectors in Mahendragarh and Sirsa and one each in other regions. Here is the list of the areas where new sectors will be set up.
- Sector 21-P, Rohtak
- Sector 9, Dadri
- Sector 32, Karnal
- Sector 77, Faridabad (GEN. Category)
- Sector 33, Karnal
- Sector 77, Faridabad (Reserve Category)
- Sector 10, Bahadurgarh
- Sector 78, Faridabad (General Category)
- Sector 1, Pehowa
- Sector 78, Faridabad (Reserve Category)
- Sector 8-Part, Dadri
- Sector 7 Safidon, Jind
Eligibility criteria for HUDA plots scheme
- You should be a resident of Haryana
- Your annual household income should be less than Rs. 3 lakh. For this purpose, the household refers to husband, wife and children
- You can be a Group D employee of the Haryana Government
- You should not own any other house or plot in your name in Haryana
Following are the documents you need to apply for the HUDA affordable housing scheme.
- Self-attested copies of your PAN card
- Passport-sized photograph
- Certified copies of the co-operative society’s resolution
- Certified copies of the bylaws
Additional Read: How to apply for PAN card online
How to apply for HUDA plots online?
To apply for the draw, follow these simple steps:
- Visit Haryana Shehri Vikas Pradhikaran’s official website
- Click on the form for the HUDA affordable housing scheme
- Fill the application form and upload the documents required
- Submit the form
- Select a payment option to pay the application fee online. Optionally, print the challan and make the payment at an authorised bank
- Make a note of the application number
- For more information on the registration process, online fees, availability of a HUDA plot, draw schedule, or other inquiries, call 1800-180-3030, a toll-free helpline number
Terms and conditions
- Under the housing scheme, you can become a member of a maximum of 5 co-operative societies
- You can only retain the membership of one society on the allotment
- You can only own one flat or share in a society
Once you secure a HUDA plot under this affordable housing scheme, apply for a cost-effective home loan to construct your dream home conveniently. Reputed lenders like Bajaj Finserv offers high-value home loan of up to Rs. 15 Crore* at affordable interest rates that you can repay over a flexible tenor of up to 40 years*. Further, you can qualify for this loan by meeting simple eligibility criteria and submitting minimal documents. To speed up the process further, you can check your pre-approved offer and apply using a customised deal.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply