How to increase your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card limit
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 3 lakh This limit depends on multiple factors such as your CIBIL Score, monthly income and repayment capacity. Bajaj Finserv will review your EMI Network Card loan limit from time to time. To increase your EMI Network Card limit, maintain a good repayment history.
Use your loan limit on the EMI Network Card to shop from over 1 million+ products on No Cost EMI.
Apply for Insta EMI Card and shop for your favourite products on easy EMIs GET IT NOW
Additional read: How to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- How to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop on Flipkart
- How to shop for products on EMI from Amazon without a credit card
- How to check Bajaj Finserv EMI Card CVV Number?
- How can you pay the overdue EMIs on your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- How can I check the status of my Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?