How to check Bajaj Finserv EMI Card CVV Number?
Card verification value or CVV number is a 3-digit numeric code usually printed at the back of debit and credit cards. CVV number is also known as card security code, and it serves as an added security layer that protects crucial card details during online transactions.
You can check Bajaj Finserv EMI card details by following these steps:
A. Via Bajaj Finserv Wallet App
Step 1: Download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app on your phone.
Step 2: Sign up on the app.
Step 3: Navigate to the 'EMI' option.
Subsequently, you will be redirected to a page containing all crucial EMI Network Card details.
B. Through the Bajaj Experia Customer portal
Step 1: Visit Bajaj Experia customer portal.
Step 2: Use credentials such as email ID, customer ID, or registered mobile number to log into your account.
Step 3: Generate OTP to log in.
Step 4: Navigate to ‘My Relations’.
Subsequently, you can check Bajaj Finserv EMI card details.
C. Via SMS
To check your Bajaj Finserv EMI card details:
- Compose a text saying ‘EMICARD’.
- Then, send the SMS to 9227564444.
Apply for Insta EMI Card and shop for your favourite products on easy EMIs GET IT NOW.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is CVV number in Bajaj EMI Card?
CVV is a common identification/ security code found at the back of credit and debit cards. However, you cannot find the Bajaj EMI card CVV number on your Network Cards as these do not come with any card verification value.
2. How to find the CVV number in the Bajaj EMI Card?
The EMI Network Cards do not come with any Bajaj Finserv EMI card CVV number or verification code.
- How to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop on Flipkart
- How to shop for products on EMI from Amazon without a credit card
- How to increase your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card limit
- How can you pay the overdue EMIs on your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- How can I check the status of my Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?