Home loan on 30,000 salary
The housing loan enables the necessary financial support to purchase a property against an affordable interest rate. However, the loan quantum here varies from one applicant to another, depending on multiple factors. Besides salary requirements, aspects like property location, age of an applicant, and others play an important role.
How much home loan can I get on a 30,000 salary?
Hence, if you are wondering how much home loan on 30,000 salary you can get, refer to the following table.
Net monthly income
Home loan amount
*The home loan amount above is calculated using the Bajaj Finserv eligibility calculator. The actual loan amount varies with city, age & other factors.
How to check home loan eligibility?
You can now check your home loan eligibility for a housing loan using an online calculator. Here are the steps to use it.
Step 1: Go to a home loan eligibility calculator.
Step 2: Enter the following details –
- Date of birth
- City of residence
- Net monthly salary
- Loan tenor
- Additional monthly income
- Current EMIs or other obligations
Step 3: Then click on ‘check your eligibility.’
Step 4: This online device will display the loan amount you are eligible for instantly. You can then alter the details in different tabs to find a suitable loan offer.
What documents are required to get a housing loan?
Here are the documents one needs to submit to avail of a home loan from BFL –
- KYC documents
- Income proof (salary slips, form 16, financial documents of a business)
- Business proof stating at least 5 years of continuity
- Bank account statement of last 6 months
What is the current interest rate on a housing loan?
The home loan interest rate charged by the Bajaj Finserv starts from as low as 8.50%* p.a per annum. Moreover, the housing loan EMIs also starts from a nominal Rs. 733/lakh*.
What are the benefits of a Bajaj Finserv home loan?
The benefits of a home loan on 30000 salary from Bajaj Finserv are:
Substantial loan amount
With Bajaj Finserv, now get a home loan of up to RS. 15 CRORE* depending on your eligibility. Also, improve your eligibility by submitting additional income sources.
Longer repayment tenor
The loan tenor can go as high as 40 years with Bajaj Finserv. Hence, repaying the credit becomes more affordable. You can now use a home loan EMI calculator to find a loan tenor that suits your repayment capacity.
A property dossier provides an overview about all financial and legal aspects of owning a house.
Simple balance transfer facility
Completing a home loan balance transfer is now hassle-free. Transfer your existing home loan at a comparatively low-interest rate from Bajaj Finserv and enjoy a substantial top-up loan.
Benefits of PMAY
You can now enjoy the advantages of the Indian Government’s flagship housing scheme, i.e. PMAY with Bajaj Finserv. Avail subsidised interest rate for property purchase under this plan.
No additional charges on foreclosure and prepayments
Besides paying home loan EMIs, you can also reduce your financial burden significantly by foreclosing or prepaying the loan amount as per your suitability. However, no additional charges are levied on it, which reduces borrowing costs.
24X7 account management
You can now manage your loan account via an online customer portal, anywhere, anytime.
How to apply for a home loan?
Here is a step-by-step guide on the application process for a housing loan.
- 1 Go to Bajaj Finserv official website
- 2 Fill out the loan application form with the required information
- 3 After the initial approval, submit the needed documents and pay the fees as specified
- 4 Following that, a company executive will contact you for further processing
- 5 After the successful verification of loan and property documents, you will receive a loan sanction letter
- 6 After you sign the loan agreement, you will receive the loan amount
How can I improve my eligibility for a home loan?
Here are some tips to improve your eligibility for a home loan on 30,000 salary:
- Adding a co-applicant always helps, as lenders consider the eligibility of both applicants
- A longer tenor reduces the EMIs, which suits the repayment capacity of individuals
- Mentioning every income source increase your monthly income and improves your repayment capacity
- A high credit score and spotless repayment history further enhance your loan eligibility
Before going ahead with the loan application, learn about the home loan tax benefit and how they can benefit you.
Nonetheless, contact an executive of Bajaj Finserv for more details on home loan on 30,000 salary.