Home loan overview
Washim is a city in the state of Maharashtra. The city is known for its places of interests like Padmatirth, Kondeshwar Mandir, Balaji Mandir, etc. It is well-connected to major cities in the state through roadways and railways.
If you are seeking a home loan in Washim, trust Bajaj Finserv for affordable home loan rates. Visit any of our 2 branches or apply online today.
Features & benefits of home loan
Money in 48 hours*
After your loan amount is approved, you will receive the funds within 48 hours*.
Get up to Rs. 5 crore
Get high value financing up to Rs. 5 crore* or higher, basis eligibility.
Home loan balance transfer facility
Lower your home loan interest rate on the outstanding balance with our home loan balance transfer facility.
Repay conveniently over a flexible tenor of up to 30 years. Use our EMI calculator to calculate home loan EMI conveniently.
High top-up loans
From debt consolidation to higher education, cover other financial requirements with a top-up loan of up to Rs. 1 crore.
Online account management facility
Avail the online account management facility to track your loan details easily. Simply access our customer portal – Experia.
Home loan interest rates, fees and charges
Home loan is a long-term commitment which requires financial planning and repayment strategy. While you avail the funds, calculate your monthly outflow beforehand and prevent any chances of debt. We ensure to keep the cost of borrowing affordable with reasonable home loan rates starting from 8.60%*.
The credit also comes with few other nominal fees and charges which comprise the total payable amount.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria are important to get a housing loan approved. Some of the parameters are as follows:
- Salaried applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Self-employed applicants must have their business running for at least 5 years
- Age** must be within 23 to 62 years for salaried and 25 to 70 years for self-employed
- Must be residing in one of the places where our services are available
- Minimum income starts from Rs. 30,000 and varies depending on age and city
- Indian national, residing within the country
The best way to check your housing loan eligibility is by using a home loan eligibility calculator.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
Submit the minimum documents required for a home loan to validate your application. Find the necessary documents below:
- Passport sized photograph
- Business proof
- A set of property papers
- Aadhaar card, PAN or any other KYC document
- Income proof
Note that the list above is indicative. Additional documents may be needed to process your home loan.
How to apply for a home loan?
You can apply for a home loan in Washim through the following steps:
- 1 Provide the necessary details on the online application form
- 2 Wait for our executives to contact you
- 3 Submit all valid and updated documents as needed to complete the process
Obtain an affordable housing loan from us against 100% transparent terms and conditions. Stay assured of no hidden charges, as what you see is what you pay.