Bajaj Finance Debt Management Services (Collections)
The term ‘DMS‘ stands for Debt Management Services. It performs the task of collecting debts/ overdue/ penal charges/ missed EMI from the customers who have taken a loan but failed to pay the EMIs in time.
Besides practising other financial services, the Debt Management Services team actively focuses on the strategies to ensure that its delinquency rate stays minimal.
Ways followed by Debt Management Services at Bajaj Finance Limited
Every borrower who has availed of loans from Bajaj Finance Limited is liable to pay EMIs on time. The credible professionals of Debt management services team (Collections team) obey a robust regime regarding its collection process and diligently complies with the internal policies and the code of conduct. Below are the effective ways followed by the organisation regarding EMI overdue payment(s) :
- Bajaj Finserv Limited sends its customers many intimations via email and SMS regarding an upcoming EMI payment at least 3-4 days before a payment is due
- It is recommended that a customer maintains a sufficient balance in their account so that electronic debits are made on time and the customer does not miss any payments
- In case a customer foresees a possible default in payment, they can make an advance payment online
- The company extends multiple choices to delinquent customers to clear their missed payments through different digital channels, nearest branch, retailer points, or opt for door-step collection facilities.
- To make Debt Management process easier, it collects electronic clearing mandates from the consumers. Besides, it provides customers with varied payment options such as NEFT, BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment Service), Google pay, UPI (Unified Payment Interface), RTGS etc. It established a centralised call monitoring structure for all the collection agencies mandatorily need to make collection calls only through this set-up.
How to raise a grievance regarding the Debt Management process?
Bajaj Finance Limited always values customer relationships and dedicatedly resolves your queries and grievances. The company offers the necessary solution for all grievances to ensure optimum customer satisfaction. With BFL, existing customers can connect us through different service channels such as the customer service portal - My Account, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call centre and branch.
- If you are an existing customer, you can log in to the dedicated Customer Portal - My Account, which offers one of the most convenient ways of registering complaints. To log in, existing customers can input their mobile number to generate OTP or by using customer ID and password.
Once you have verified yourself, you can raise a request by selecting your query type as “Collection/ Recovery follow up” and select a query description that is relevant to you.
- If you are unable to access the customer service portal, you can reach us through multiple channels as mentioned here such as email (email@example.com)
Frequently asked question
If borrowers make payments on time, they can save substantial money by avoiding penalties and delayed charges. Besides, it will help them increase their credit score and obtain affordable interest rates and loan terms in the future.