Bajaj Finance Debt Management Services (collections)
The term 'DMS' stands for debt management services. The Bajaj Finance debt management services team performs the task of recovery of debts/ overdue/ penal charges/ missed EMIs from customers. These loan customers are the ones who have taken the loan but failed to pay the EMIs on time.
Besides practising other financial services, the Bajaj Finance DMS team actively focuses on strategies to ensure that its delinquency rate stays minimal.
How to raise a grievance regarding the debt management service?
Customers can connect with us through various service channels, such as phone calls and emails. They can also use our raise a request’ facility on our customer portal and raise their grievances related to debt management services.
Customer service portal
Customer care number
Ways followed by debt management services at Bajaj Finance Limited
Every borrower who has taken loans from Bajaj Finance Limited is liable to pay the EMIs on time. Some of the effective ways followed by the Bajaj Finance DMS team regarding EMI overdue payments are:
- Bajaj Finance Limited sends its customers many intimations via email and SMS regarding an upcoming EMI payment at least 3 to 4 days before a payment is due.
- It’s recommended that a customer maintain a sufficient balance in their bank account so that electronic debits are made on time. In this way, customers won’t miss any payments.
- In case a customer foresees a possible default in payment, they can make an advance payment online.
- The company extends multiple choices to delinquent customers to clear their missed payments through different digital channels. Customers can also visit the nearest Bajaj Finance branches, retailer points, or use the door-step collection facilities.
- To make the debt management process easier, it collects electronic clearing mandates from the consumers. Besides, it provides customers with varied payment options such as NEFT, BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment Service), Google Pay, UPI (unified payment interface), RTGS, etc. It established a centralised call monitoring structure for all the collection agencies that mandatorily need to make collection calls only through this set-up.
The debt management services team of Bajaj Finance follows the centralised system, which prioritises customer satisfaction and offers a comprehensive solution for all grievances.
Frequently asked questions
It performs the task of collecting debts/ overdue/ penal charges/ missed EMIs from customers who have taken a loan but failed to pay the EMIs in time.
If borrowers make payments on time, they can save substantial money by avoiding penalties and delayed charges. Besides, it will help them improve their credit score and obtain affordable interest rates and loan terms in the future.
Bajaj Finance's debt management services (DMS) assists in loan tracking, managing repayments, and ensuring efficient debt-recovery operations. It helps customers and the organisation stay updated on the status of loans and repayments.