Mobile phones are always a considerable investment, so it becomes a mandate to protect them and save yourself from bearing huge costs in case of any accidental damages.
The CPP Mobile Protect helps you to safeguard your device with unique features like device security, ZEE5 subscription, single call to block lost cards, and credit health reports. It enables you to stay stress-free regarding any repairs and replacements.
The F-secure network works on iOS and Android platforms to ensure that all your devices are protected under a single web-based service. F-Secure safe Device Security protects your smartphone, tablet with features like antivirus, antimalware, remote data lock, wipe, GPS tracking, scream alarm, parental control, and banking protection.
This plan comes with a 12-month live TV subscription provided by Zee5, where you can enjoy your favourite movies, channels, music, and more.
No matter where you are, you can report the loss of all your debit or credit cards with a single call to the 24-hour helpline at 1800-419-4000.
This feature allows the insured to get a credit assessment done once every month during their membership period. This feature offers the user a report in a specified format provided by CreditMantri, containing a detailed analysis of the current Credit Score. The CHR will help the insured understand and interpret the Credit Score issued by Credit Information Companies like Equifax, etc.
The CPP Mobile Protect plan helps to block a SIM card if the insured phone is lost and retains its mobile identifier (IMEI).
This plan ensures that the member’s smartphone is protected against loss or accidental damage up to the purchase price. This cover includes liquid damage as well. The protection starts from your date of purchase of a smartphone or tablet and is valid for 12 months.
*You will be enrolled on the complimentary equipment damage protection benefit within seven days from your membership start date. An Indian General Insurance Company provides all-risk cover registered with IRDAI under the group insurance policy for CPP members. Please refer to group policy terms and conditions for more details.
• The total sum insured will be taken as the cost of the equipment as per the purchase invoice
• This is a one-year plan starting from the invoice date
• This plan is applicable overall in India without any geographical limitations
• No depreciation is charged in case of partial loss
• The claim will be settled on the invoice value and not the market value of the product.
• Maximum of two claims allowed in a year subject to maximum limit up to sum insured. The second claim will be settled based on the balance sum insured
Here are the features covered under CPP Mobile Protect Policy
|HANDSET VALUE||Handset Price Range (Rs.)||8,000 to 10,000||10,000 to 15,000||15,000 to 20,000||20,000 to 25,000||25,000 to 30,000|
|FEATURES||Mobile Security (F-Secure)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Single Call to Block Lost Cards||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Live TV Subscription||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Credit Health Report||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Complimentary Damage Protection||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|COST||Max. Retail Price (Rs.) (incl. taxes)||1215||1768||2076||2683||3221|
Total Loss Case:
• Salvage is mandatory in case of a total loss
• The insurer can address a maximum of 2 claims during the membership period. The claim is subject to a maximum value of the sum insured at the time of loss. The second claim is admissible of the prior claim is a partial loss.
|Device Age||Depreciation %|
|0 - 3 months||15%|
|3 - 6 months||25%|
|6 - 12 months||50%|
Here are the details covered under CPP Mobile Protect Policy:
|CPP Mobile Protect|
|Service Provider Name||CPP Assistance Services Pvt Ltd.|
|Key Benefits||Credit health report, device security, ZEE5 subscription, single call to block lost cards|
|Validity||365 days post-purchase|
|Complimentary Accidental or Liquid Damage details|
|Maximum Coverage||Same as asset value (inclusive of taxes)|
|Number of Claims Allowed||Two|
|Maximum Coverage||Same as handset value (inclusive of taxes)|
|Maximum Claim Amount Per Claim||50% of handset/ invoice value|
The following documents are needed to purchase the plan:
You need the following documents in original from the manufacturer for the claim:
To process the claim, follow the procedure mentioned below:
1. Register claim by using any of the following
a. By calling helpline number 18002 102030
b. By sending SMS to 52040 with format (’BAAR’). You will receive a call back within 24 hours
c. By sending an email to BAAR@general.bajajallianz.co.in
d. By visiting web page
e. Register claim via “BAAR Claims App” download the same by clickinghttps://bit.ly/3aJF0Gv
2. Post claim registration, upload KYC* using the below option
a. via web page https://www.bajajallianzallrisk.in/upload-claim-documents.php
b. Upload the KYC using the “BAAR Claims App”. You can download the same by clicking https://bit.ly/3aJF0Gv
3. Once the claim gets in- principally approved, an outcall will be done to schedule pick-up
4. The device gets picked-up from the customer’s given address
5. Post receiving the device at the hub, an estimate from the brand's authorized service centre will be arranged, and the customer is notified via payment link to the excess amount in case the claim approved under partial loss
6. The device will be repaired and returned to the customer
Note: In case a claim is approved under total loss, the customer needs to courier the device box, charger, USB, headphone, etc., to address communicated over email. Customers can upload the payment documents using above mentioned document uploading options.
BFL Helpline: 08698010101
CPP Mobile Protect Helpline: 1860-258-3030
E-mail – email@example.com
Mailing address:Ground Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014.
Bajaj Finance Ltd. (BFL) is merely a distributor of this Product, owned by CPP Assistance Services Private Ltd. (CPP). Issuance of this product is at sole discretion of CPP. This product shall be governed by CPP product T&C’s and BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance, and any claims post sale. The approval / rejection of a request for loan (to purchase smartphone and/or this product), shall be at sole discretion and subject to fulfilment of criteria prescribed by BFL.
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?