The loan amount you can avail with a loan against property depends on factors such as:
- The current market value of the property you pledge as collateral
- The lender’s LTV (Loan to value) ratio, which is the amount of loan/Appraised value of property
- Your eligibility as per the lender’s parameters for the loan
- Up to Rs. Rs. 5 Crore* as a self-employed individual
- Up to Rs. 1 crore as a salaried borrower
Our loan to value ratio is also high, up to 80%, so you can get ample funds with a property loan and finance a range of big-ticket expenses such as a wedding, higher education, another property purchase, medical treatment, and more.
Apply for a Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property to enjoy a high loan amount and meet your long-pending big-budget plans or emergency financing requirements. Use the mortgage calculator to estimate the fixed monthly obligation as EMI and plan your finances accordingly.Use our free online mortgage calculator to estimate your EMI and plan your finances accordingly.