Applying for a working capital loan from Bajaj Finance is easy and hassle-free. Just submit the following documents to complete your application:
- KYC documents
- Proof of business ownership
- Income tax returns filed for the last 1 year
- Profit and loss statements and balance sheets of the previous 2 years
Frequently asked questions
The process to apply for the loan is simple. All you have to do is fill out the application form online by following these steps:
- Click the 'APPLY' button.
- Provide your 10-digit mobile number and OTP.
- Complete the application form with your essential information, including your full name, PAN, date of birth, and PIN code.
- After entering all your details, please click 'PROCEED' to access the loan selection page.
- Specify the required loan amount. You can choose from our three business loan options - Term, Flexi Term, and Flexi Hybrid.
- Select your preferred repayment tenure, with options ranging from 12 months to 96 months, and then click 'PROCEED'.
- Finalise your KYC process and submit your business loan application.
Our representative will provide guidance on the next steps, and once your documents are verified, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
There is no need for you to provide any collateral or security to avail our working capital loan.