Renew your ongoing gold loan
Bajaj Finance Limited offers the facility to renew your ongoing gold loan. When you renew your existing gold loan, you get a tenure extension of 12 months. Your old loan account number (LAN) will be closed while a new LAN will get generated. However, your new LAN will have the details of your previous gold loan with revised interest rates and tenure.
You can renew your ongoing loan easily by visiting My Account – Bajaj Finance customer portal.
A step-by-step guide to renewing your ongoing gold loan
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to go to My Account.
- Sign-in with your registered mobile number and the OTP.
- Use your date of birth for verification and proceed.
- Select your gold loan account from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Renew your Loan’ option within the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- Check details of renewal and applicable charges and proceed.
- Review your loan application and proceed to submit it.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Proceed to pay the renewal charges using our secured payment gateway.
You can also click on the ‘Renew your gold loan’ option below to visit My Account. You’ll be asked to sign-in. Once signed-in, you can select the loan account from ‘My Relations’. Then, click on the ‘Renew your Loan’ option in the ‘Quick Actions’ section and proceed.
Renewing your ongoing gold loan is easy and no branch visits are required. You can visit our customer portal – My Account to renew your loan and extend your tenure.
However, you might have to pay additional charges when you apply for a gold loan renewal.
Check your gold loan account
Visit our customer portal – My Account to find details of your ongoing loan.