Apply for a top-up loan
In case you need more funds while you’re repaying your existing gold loan, you can apply for a top-up loan. If your loan eligibility is more than your current outstanding amount, you can get the balance amount as a top-up loan.
When you avail of a top-up, your old loan account number gets closed, and a new LAN is created. This new LAN will have the details of your top-up amount and the existing loan.
You can check your top-up offer by visiting our customer portal – My Account. You might need to pay additional charges when you apply for a top-up loan.
A step-by-step guide to applying for a top-up loan
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to go to My Account.
- Enter your registered mobile number and the OTP to sign-in.
- Verify your details with your date of birth and proceed.
- Select the loan account from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Top-up Loan’ option within the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- Check the details of your loan offer and proceed.
- Review the loan agreement and proceed with your application.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
Alternatively, you can also go to our customer portal by clicking on the ‘Apply for a top-up loan’ option below. Once signed-in, select the loan account from ‘My Relations’. You can then select the ‘Top-up Loan’ option within the ‘Quick Actions' section and proceed.
You can apply for a top-up gold loan easily by visiting our customer portal – My Account. All you have to do is sign-in, select the loan account and proceed to apply for a top-up.
Check your gold loan account
Visit our customer portal – My Account to find details of your ongoing loan.